What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peakseed Blueberry

harry74

Veteran

A couple of rootballs, all the BB F2 and the BB daddy showing a bit of color with min temps of 15/16 C.
Till next update......

harry74

Veteran
Update day 2 12/12

Update day 2 12/12

Hi all
The plants suffered a bit of shock after transplanting.
It was my fault as I put the ballast straight in 600 W potency instead of going first with 400 W. I had burns on some leaves the most affected being the SSH X BB and BD X BB.

After putting the ballast on 400 W potency and a bit of care with nice ventilation, they came back nicely.
Besides this from 12 seeds 1 male, 10 females and 1 BD X BB that still I´m not 100% sure but looks female:woohoo:
That makes 11 females / 1 male:jump:really happy about this ratio.
The BB F2 are doing fine, starting to show preflowers and growing slowly as always. I have seen a couple of female flowers so I guess I will be able to sex them in the next 10/15 days.
I´m curious about the male/female ratio too.

My idea is to let 2 first weeks of flower with 400 W and then switch to 600 W.

Greetings

harry74

Veteran
Some pics

Some pics

General pics of the grow with the 11 plants left.

I love the looks of SSH X BB altough all of them are looking quite pretty.

I got six seedlings, after culling two mutants and the rest didn't germ good, wish me luck on a keeper guys, I have had these in my fridge for a year but hope I find something good now, other strains from him have been good

browntrout

Veteran
Good luck! be sure to post some pics with your progress, Peak says the line needs work and germ rates aren't guaranteed.

harry74

Veteran
Update day 7 12/12

Update day 7 12/12

Good morning all:

I´ve been this morning watering the plants and all looking good at the moment. Still unable to see flowers of any kind in the BD X BB left to sex.... a bit pananoid with this plant but I´m guessing it´s a quite sativa pheno, we will see what comes out.

The rest of the plants are slowly throwing some pistils here and there, looking nice and healthy.

I´ve been sexing the BB F2 too and I can say that I´m sure that 5 of them are female. The other 2 I´m not sure yet.
Anyway, nice ratio again, even if the 2 left are male altough I don´t think that they will be male :).

Now pics.....

harry74

Veteran

A general pic of the hybrid jungle, the 7 BB F2 and my KushBerry mom. The Blueberry F2 on the bottom left corner it´s more like my BB daddy clear/pale Green not dark like the others.
The small cutting on the right side is of the daddy.

harry74

Veteran
I got six seedlings, after culling two mutants and the rest didn't germ good, wish me luck on a keeper guys, I have had these in my fridge for a year but hope I find something good now, other strains from him have been good

Hello:
Wishing you the best of lucks with your hunt:headbange
¿Are you growing them indoors or outdoors?
Well, would be great to see pics on the thread that are not mine but it´s up to you man.
just let us know how it is going....

Good luck:tiphat: