What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grinder Hash

T

TribalSeeds

Bonus hash is great! I just smoked a bunch of scissor hash and it was the icing on the cake!
Always great after a long day of trimming!

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
waaaitt man. :dance:

I just got a good idea. What if you tried just plastering the inside of a pipe with that shit and then scraped the last of the hash off of your fingers with you two front teeth and then ate that shit. Do you think that would getcha ya high?

thcglory

Sabotage!?

Sabotage!?

Last PLASTIC grinder broke its plastic teeth and i ended up smoking them.Then i realised. Sssss.

moonshoes

^dude that is hammered weak and could be very bad for you, at least you didn't die. I have an aluminum grinder always with a keef tray and screen. But when I make this shitty grinder hash I take it all out and just soak the naked grinder parts in 90% isopropyl and let the alcohol dry and scrape that mug with a razor and roll it into a ball.

I didn't used to be this grimey but the us economy is down, I live in a state with no medical and you go to jail for buying on the street. So I gotta make this stuff sometimes.

Here is another recent one:

picture.php

and here is something I can't take credit for, I found this online:

602983_456702567726553_901551468_n.jpg

moonshoes

I did this again for the first time in forever after using my grinder every day since the last time. The keef used to make this hash is just the leftovers that are stuck to the grinder. Keef tray is empty when I make this. It's still wet in the Tupperware with a penny under it for scale:

picture.php

supermanlives

Veteran
hell ya I do. same grinder for like 10 years now. sometimes I soak it in alcohol quick . then evap off alcohol. other times I scrape a bit. it needs a soaking thank for the reminder. I also use a coffee grinder and clean it too

mrcreosote

Veteran
Tobacco with beautiful hash?

Gakkk!

That's like squeezing pigeon shit over a nice salad.
And I smoke tobacco.

European heathens.

moonshoes

Yea tobacco tastes terrible, that was by necessity not desire.

Here is another pic next to a penny for scale, once that lump dried.

picture.php

fabvariousk

Veteran
Tobacco with beautiful hash?

Gakkk!

That's like squeezing pigeon shit over a nice salad.
And I smoke tobacco.

European heathens.

:laughing: the only thing worse than watching someone blend tobacco and cannabis is when that is the only thing around to smoke.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I like keeping hash in the bottom of my grinder...
Makes for some interesting flavors as I go...

As for smoking...

I like loosely filling a screened bowl and smoking a corner at a time...
Never letting the flame touch,just the heat... Works great..

Just don't let it smolder...
Shits hard to get out sometimes... :bongsmi:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
when the grinder gets so sticky it don't twist well anymore I clean it....I usually use iso and then let it evap off...last time I used overproof booze and then later drank it...even tho it wasn't decarbed I got fucked up....yeehaw

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Stick it on a push pin with a cardboard backing, set it up right so the pin is sticking up, put the hash on the pin, get a straw and a big cup. Milk it then stick your straw in and suck out the smoke

moonshoes

@Doober: definitely going to try, thanks!

@D.U.D.E.: after smoking resin and nothing for 2 weeks, and seeing that purple hairy thing, you're killing me! Amazing photos, crazy colors.

Weed envy big time.

I just remembered about the grinder today and mine was no where near that dirty, but I still was able to get this from it:

picture.php

Can't wait to try the milk shake idea with this bad boy!

moonshoes

picture.php

I got stronger alcohol this time which made it easier.

I didn't wait for it to dry all the way before smoking so hopefully nothing bad happened from that, tasted like nothing and got me pretty buzzed for an hour.

moonshoes

yep whenever times are tough I have to go the grinder hash route.

picture.php

There's a pic of when it's just done evaporating but hasn't been scraped up yet.

I didn't have tobacco this time and trying to conserve weed so just lit the sucker in a bong.

it didn't smoke as much as I thought it would but I guess I could have let it dry or pressed it a little.

Latest posts

Latest posts