What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowers from the ladies

L

LolaGal

Sweet Seeds Ice Cool pics

Sweet Seeds Ice Cool pics

Wow Nice pics from all the gals! Keep up the good work!

Here's a few pics of mine....
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

White Widow Buddage
picture.php

California Orange Bud
picture.php

WhiteBerry/PowerPlant
picture.php

L

LolaGal

I see I am gonna hafta go to the Mall and get that Nikon DSLR to keep up in here!

DAMN Roxy!!!!!!! YOU ARE BADASS !!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

NICE MACROS...... damn! off to Amazon to camera shop... :D

K

kallenavndk

Nice pictures Everyone ...I see lots of green in here so here is some that is not.

Rose.jpg

Rose1.jpg

sun-1.jpg

Fl2.jpg

Hope yall have a great day ....

L

LolaGal

Can We Have a Sticky? I say.... Hallelujah!.... LOL

Can We Have a Sticky? I say.... Hallelujah!.... LOL

This thread deserves Sticky- Hood...... :bow:

Anyone else think so?

ToughGirl

Here's one from my latest batch. Although after looking at Roxy's pictures, I also need a new camera! Or at least I need to learn how to use the one I have!

Anyway, I lost track of what this one is. Forgive me, it's been a busy summer. The buds are well over a foot long each and thicker than a pop can around with not a single red hair yet! In the one photo, I have a can behind it to show width.

-Question: Why don't my pics show up? I resized them really small this time and they still won't show. Is it because I'm still new? Because this never happened on the other forums I've posted on. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• 007ic.jpg
    007ic.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 57
  • 022ic.jpg
    022ic.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 59

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tough Girl...looks like you have the photo thing figured out..some nice smoke..and welcome to IC girl. DD

ToughGirl

Thanks Doobs:) But actually I still haven't figured it out. At least on my screen, I can see Roxy's pics, but mine are just a little link you have to click to see. Is it just me?

Latest posts

Latest posts