What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Texicwaste666,

Really happy to hear you are satisfied with the quality and effects of your Malawi harvest and that you enjoyed and learnt with the growing experience :)
Sounds like the effects are strong and long lasting. And that the final yield is really good, hopefully to keep your jars full for a few months ;)
I'm sure you are going to enjoy with Panama as well, it never fails to please with her outcome!

Tangwena

Veteran
I am in the midst of a stinky weed grow of Sour Diesel and Bruce Banner #3, a friend gave me some good cuts, so I couldn't resist. I have so much Malawi, and I smoke it every day. I think it is the fruity Malawi mostly, but I have some that has a more loud smell. All of the Malawi is good shit. My next grow will be Malawi and Panama starting in April. Really looking forward to that challenge. And Happy Holidays to you and all my friends here.
Book me a seat for April its going to go off!

Texicwaste666

Sorry i have not been on in a while. Due to some health issues I had to quite growing for a while, but over the last year I have been experimenting with a lot of crazy strains. One I am excited about is the Bangi Haze I got from Ace a few years ago, and just sprouted. Really strong and vibrant plant, came up super fast and is looking delightful. Once I choose a mother ( if I get one, I only had 5 beans so wish me luck) I will grab some good healthy clones and start a Bangi Haze post here on ICMag. I think this may be one of the most underated strains from Ace, but looks to be one of their best. Really excited to grow this. I will buy more to make sure I get this strain going. Cheers.