What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Converting my shed (WIP) (400w HPS) (Soil)

wont be long and you'll be smoking.
My seemingly one and only loyal follower lol.

I can't wait. I've not smoked in 6 months or so.

I won't fuck up like last time and pull her early. That was 4 ounces of weed that barely got you even buzzed. And it smelled like grass/ wet hay. lol

So I skipped a buncha updates, so here's the final one.

Ok, Final weigh in.

2 ounces on the partial harvest, plus 3 ounces from the last of it (mind you, It's probably TOO dry so to be fair, I probably had 4 ounces)

Totals me at 5 ounces from one plant.
Puts my efficiency at .35 gpw. Pretty low but I don't care. Got enough weed to last till another one grows. :)

Quick recap:
Space: Build a small "closet" inside a shed, 2.5x4x8 size space. Actual growing area was about 2x2
Light: 400w HPS
Container: 3 gallon rubbermaid tote
Medium: Fox Farms Happy Frog
Training: LST only.
Nutes: Jacks Classic 5-12-26 and Cal-Nit 15-0-0
Strength: Fed most of the plants life at 2.0 EC on my meter. (dunno what scale)
Problems: Did not have drain holes most the way through, Had to drill and flush midway through flower as the plant was showing serious lockouts.

Things to do better:
Better training for a more even canopy.
Support heavy buds earlier.
Use nutes designed for soil.
Start with proper drainage and water to runoff.
Don't partially harvest.

Things I probably won't do again:
Soil.
Ask such stupid questions.
Buy weed ever again!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts