What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sugar Black Rose Auto

DjKinetics

This is my first time growing a Auto also my first indoor grow so i dont know what to expect really in terms of yield also im not sure if my LED is strong enough its a 135w UFO i added a 14w LED panel for side lighting today,not sure if thats going to help at all.

DjKinetics

i use the paper towel germination method,except i dont use paper towels i use surgical gauze. the tap root came out in 48hours then i planted it 1cm deep in a mix of palm peat and top soil.

DjKinetics

The palm peat brick was soaked in 5l water with 3 1 6 plant food added in. It was planted on Xmas 2016,The germinated seed sprouted within the next 2 days.

DjKinetics

i had been watering with small amounts of water up till now between 300ml-500ml every 4-7days with Kelpak Seaweed, and then a small does of Fish Emulsion

DjKinetics

It had started flowering now with the first few white pistils showing.
Also i bent it over overnight then released it in the morning.

T

TrueReligion

The breeder probably meant 45-55 days in flower. My auto OG Kush just started flowering I'm expecting at least two months or so

DjKinetics

This is Day 43 its been flowering for 18/19 days. Still trying to find the best setting on my camera to take photos

Dakine

Veteran
Wow Harvest from Seed in 44-55days? Thats pretty fricken fast for an auto lol.. Plants are looking good bro..

I need to try LEDs out one day. My friend has them and I dont like the specific "Purple" or Red and Blue lights... IMO its like platns aent supposed to grow in that kind of looking light.

But thats just because we are used to the colors we can see that are all around us, using the suns light..

DjKinetics

Wow Harvest from Seed in 44-55days? Thats pretty fricken fast for an auto lol.. Plants are looking good bro..

I need to try LEDs out one day. My friend has them and I dont like the specific "Purple" or Red and Blue lights... IMO its like platns aent supposed to grow in that kind of looking light.

But thats just because we are used to the colors we can see that are all around us, using the suns light..
Hahaha That's how the seedbank advertised it but as the other dude said probably meant flowering time,still pretty damn fast tho.
The one I'm using has Red, Blue,orange and white nothing will ever beat the Sun.peace