What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

plants in ppk's

420ish

11 and a half for the 2 light gg4.8 and a 1/4 for the single light gg4.
the two light buds were heavier and all were full.
the one light buds were as nice but not as full on maybe 2/3 the plant.
i think the 400 watts for my 6 foot panel 2 and a half foot wide is worth the extra electricity.
the quality on everything was much nicer.

Last edited:

420ish

redid my veg room and went back to one big pump with hard piped feed lines.much easier to maintain and clean now.will add two more cxb 3590 single lights on the two plant sites not under the main light.

zeke99

Handwater PPKs in 2 gallon buckets. 4 inch air gap. Recycled (from last Summer) turface mixed with a single, small brick of compressed coco coir. Osmocote controlled release fertilizer. Tomatoes and eggplants.

picture.php

bearded1

First week in my new grow with turface. So much easier and cleaner than 8822. Flow is a little faster. Haven't added Perlite maybe on my next grow or so. Have 4 plants one week old started. Got some seeds from CO from a friend, sure hope there what he said they were. GSC and LA Confidential. Growing for seeds and the future. Guess I need to check in more often, but damn how do you improve prefection?

Speed of green

posting these pictures by request.

15 plant sites per system
27gal HD tote control bucket
275gal IBC tote for volume tank.

standard pump and plant bucket setup.

7 gal feed pans

3x7" ABS tailpiece

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Speed of green

That setup is almost too beautiful for words...almost...DAMN MAN!!

Thanks man, Ive been tossing around the idea of starting a thread for this project. Idk if it belongs in the indoor hydro section or the greenhouse section...

Maybe ill just do a Grow diary.

Latest posts

Latest posts