What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blazeoneup's Recirculating Dwc Construction Tutorial!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Cool man hope to see some pics of that system soon! None the less best of luck with it hope you have much success with it :)

Hey blaze I just wanted to thank you for your help. I finished my first grow with your system and things went pretty descent. I didn't have a ec or tds meter and was using ph color codes, also no co2. But your system performed well none the less. I hit .5 per watt so nothing compared to its potential, but not bad. I learned alot, and hopefully will be able to improve slightly next go around. But without your tutorial, and all the other info you passed my way I wouldn;t have done as well. Thanks again and good luck with gram per watt attempt

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
You are welcome man, .5 gpw is good for a start.I have hit .9 with this system so far thats max i have hit.

Hopefully this run will hit the 1gpw mark,I have everything tweaked and its a clone run so we will see :)

TripleT

I finished my first grow as well modeled off of your system from over at OG. I've got it set up for 6 buckets but only used 4 the first go around.
The 4 buckets yielded 13 1/2 oz of Pot of gold and Super Silver Haze. It's been a good time since!

I'm going to modify it a bit now, just ordered another light. :)

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Good for you man looks nice.Its great to have a nice stash for a little work eh :)

Feel free to stop by and post link to next show :)

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Hey Blaze, good to see ya back. I'll stop in for a better chat later, sick as a dog right now. Just wanted to :wave:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hello nitetiger glad your still around you should follow this next show its going to be a good one :)Got some purps going hehehe....

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
The GDP you were talking about at the end of your last run? Oooooo, this'll be niiiice

:lurk:

brooklyn

peace blaze, another simple question about my recirc. dwc, if i ran the input into the bottom and the output from the top, would this pose a problem with drainage???

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Brooklyn buddy sorry to have not got back to this i actually did post a reply but obviously did not :)It was quite long this time im keeping it short....

I can understand you theory behind it but its just going to complicate things and doing a nute change would be no kinda fun...

Draining it would be quite a task,Either way i would not reccomend it :)

Last edited:

Mary Mary

Hi blazeoneup,

I'm loving this tutorial! :woohoo: I saw that you had it in workpad and I quickly shot off a request. Then I read the next post. :confused: Finally I saw the link, but this is what they told me.

Megashares Link Information:
Link was deleted as it was not downloaded in 7 days or 5 times in the past 25 days.
Any chance you could re-load it???

All the best,
Mary, Mary

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hello guys here is that link to download the tutorial i have uploaded it again and hopefully everyone who wants it can download it before it times out again!

Download the tutorial here!
http://www.MegaShare.com/18524

Oh and there is a password.I left that part out!

Password is: Blazeoneup

Just like above as i believe it is case sensitive!

Last edited:

Dr. GreenGenes

BlazeOneUp thank you very much for all the efforts you have put into your tutorial. It gives a lot of food for thought and it is good to know you are about to answer ?'s when they haven't already been covered in your different postings. I have finally been able to get in and I apreciate all the admins efforts as well.

Dr. GreenGenes

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Your welcome Dr GreenGenes!

Glad you made it in,Appreciate the kind words.Until next time be safe and take care!

Last edited:

ColoraDro

Yo blaze i just wanted to say great job on the downloadable tut i see your dream coming true soon bro...
:wave:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
:wave: HIGH all, Im new here. I just wanted to say nice thread. Peace brotha, TBug

Nugs-N-Jugs

Alright, there going overboard. Here y'are prancin around with all these damn fancy downloadable programs that teach ya how to grow some killer kind bud and shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blazeoneup, WTF man!!! whats been craca lackin homie homeslice??
Peace and hairgrease.

Latest posts

Latest posts