What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Doc thinks I may have a cannibis caused illness.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
your doctor is scapegoating the MMJ cause he dont Know. Only way i see this as your cause is you got some rare, rare genetic disorder related to MMJ or you smoke has issues mold/pest spray poisoning. other then those 2, Id look every where else

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i dunno, you may wanna listen to your doctor and cut back some till you feel better or they can make a determination. 55 is really low, im surprised you are still alive. my grandma had a pressure of like 59-62 near the end and she was like 103 r.i.p.

Happy 7

Err, if anti-biotics make you better, why does your doc think it's caused by MJ?
Anti-biotics treat bacterial infections, don't they?
Btw, if all your tests come back negative why do they treat you with anti-biotics in the first place?
They checked you for malaria, right?

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
i dunno, you may wanna listen to your doctor and cut back some till you feel better or they can make a determination. 55 is really low, im surprised you are still alive. my grandma had a pressure of like 59-62 near the end and she was like 103 r.i.p.

He is saying 55 beats per minute...not blood pressure--
Glad your Grandma got to live such a long life!!:tiphat:

JHerbz

your doctor is scapegoating the MMJ cause he dont Know. Only way i see this as your cause is you got some rare, rare genetic disorder related to MMJ or you smoke has issues mold/pest spray poisoning. other then those 2, Id look every where else

How is it a scapegoat if it was a INSTANT question about MJ?

i hope you find your answer man, good luck.

ellinho

his pulse was 55 ... this a bit low but actually fully ok. i would also go into the bacterial infection area if ABs work. maybe your carrying a bacterium which acumulates from time to time and make you sick by releasing toxins. were you immundeficient during the breakouts?

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
if you can manage the pain without meds, pharm or otherwise. Why not try and abstain from smoking and see if the 'episodes' stop?

as much as we all love herb, too much of anything cant be good.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Sweating/chills-Check
Nausea/puking-check
Needing to lie down-check
sounds like your having a whitey to me

G

Guest 150314

avid and floramite, had the same symptoms from working with them and consuming something. they are used extensively in commercial growing in BC.

nvm, i see you grow your own.

Agaricus

Sure sounds like a really bad whitie, but the question is, why does it happen only once in a while if your dosage is consistent. Is it maybe just after you've gotten a new bag of dank?

Have you gone to the hospital every time this has happened? I'm just wondering if, since they've never found anything life threatening, it would be worthwhile to just ride the next one out. Have some ginger ale and saltines as soon as you think you can eat. Weed can lower blood sugar levels and blood pressure, although I'd assume the doc would have checked that. Just thinking "out loud."

I'm also wondering why they gave you antibiotics. It's certain that they have nothing to do with the 30-minute recovery, even IV antibiotics take a lot longer than that to work.

Anyway, I wish you well. I'm curious about what you fnally find out.

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would suggest you smoke less. I find it hard to believe you need to smoke 15 grams a day to be healthy and happy. You may be abusing cannabis.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I have cut back and am also starting to juice raw cannibis in an effort to find pain relief with out smoking or taking drugs.

what about tinctures? or salves?

I have a masticator juicer (smashes produce semi gently rather than pulverize under high speeds: supposedly leaves more of the good stuff for me to consume) for leafy green type stuff (wheatgrass etc) and am curious how you 'juice' your cannabis?

I've always wondered if you could infuse juiced 'greens' (cannabis) with some sort of fat/glycerin based drink (bhang?) to get an easily digestible drink with a pleasant taste and lasting effects.

edit: lol I can see it now, me cleaning the juicer and smoking the residue hahaha

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
sorry to hear your troubles

good thing about pot and your receptors is less is more

good luck