What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critter's Jungle-Strains Galore!

ozzieAI

Veteran
that peyote black is sensational...so are they all but the PB just looks extra special..

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful flowers Critter! hope all is well. :)
Hi whatthe215 thanks for stopping thru! Hope all is swell on your front.
awesome resin covered, high quality grower!!
Hey thanks killerweed31! That round had the most resin coverage ive ever had. Thanks for coming thru!

that peyote black is sensational...so are they all but the PB just looks extra special..
Thanks ozzieAI, you are right they are all quite sensational, but damn that pb was a sexy bitch!

D

DHF

Gladta see the jungle`s still pumpin out da dank my buddy.....

Hope all`s well with you and yours Bro.....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:.....

mwz

Veteran
Nice thread! Glad I stumbled across it! :D Your Screen of Green is awesome! I'm hoping to do something similar next grow, when do you put your net up? how long do you veg for? Grow hard! :D

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
THx
Mehh gonna pick this up, sorry for most pics being gone, I still got em on hd if anyone is really interesting in seeing anything that had been posted ill put it up again just let me know.

We HAVe Come In Peace~The MAntid invasion has begun!!
WhitexF13 with friends freshly hatched :)
picture.php

:tiny voice: You looking at me bro???
picture.php

Alien Gang
picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thread! Glad I stumbled across it! :D Your Screen of Green is awesome! I'm hoping to do something similar next grow, when do you put your net up? how long do you veg for? Grow hard! :D

Hey mwz sorry i missed your question. The screen gets put up depending on situation but generally a few weeks befor flip is optimal or veg into it as long as you can or have space for, but when i put bushes in I scrog em and maybe flip a week later.

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx whatthe

Damn just noticed that pic above looks all dirty lol
in my defense it's coco and I was doing a clean out. :D

But I am a mess, sometimes I make more of a mess cleaning then make a mess cleaning those messes...damn fumbly bumbly hands

Pics shortly boo1-3, tang power,whtxf13,Chernobyl,chocolope,con cheese, purple dream all on
Day 9 flower

DunHav`nFun

:bump:.....

How`s the attack of killer praying mantis goin fer yas my buddy ?.....

The glues look healthy , and hopefully some killer meds for yer ailments , I know all I know that have her are proud.....

Keep strokin Critter...Never surrender.....

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, Hopefully really dhf, wonder how we know its you ;)
Some matids and crowning girls for ya D my bro!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chocolope ~Center
picture.php

Chernobyl
picture.php

Boo#2 in back #1to the left
picture.php

Tangerine Power
picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just had to tear down my grow cause LL walkthru after 5 years of never seeing em once.
devastated to say the least
I had a whole tent 20 days in including 2 GG4's that had just got into flower :comfort:
never got to taste but the smell is amazing.
Also another room at 35 will have to come down next week :(
I hate killing plants so i tried to balance out the destruction with kind gifting

So pissed,
looking at the local foreclosures
:peacock:

d3cryption

Veteran
I just had to tear down my grow cause LL walkthru after 5 years of never seeing em once.
devastated to say the least
I had a whole tent 20 days in including 2 GG4's that had just got into flower :comfort:
never got to taste but the smell is amazing.
Also another room at 35 will have to come down next week :(
I hate killing plants so i tried to balance out the destruction with kind gifting

Spent all day sending out shit-tons of glue cuts from all my vegging big girls that were to be flowered first of next month.

So pissed,
looking at the local foreclosures
:peacock:
Sucks

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya but that's the breaks...ill bounce back for sure!

Latest posts

Latest posts