What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

buds too fluffy?????

G

Fluffy budds usually are the result of lack of light intensity, to much heat around the plants, not enough or to little humidity, or just a real crappy strain. Who knows maybe god intended that budd to be fluffy for a reason...lol

Jnugg

Veteran
Funny no one mentioned this but it could be a ventilation problem too like not enough air ventilation or circulation,temps get high with poor ventilation/circulation and this combined with low light intensity and high light intensity and your feeding program and just the way you grow period can all contribute to fluffy bud ....other times it's just genetics.

G

Funny........
I like fluffy nuggs.
Call me KrAzY but super dense nuggs don't seem as stony...
Could it be that there is more surface area on fluffy bud for mature trichs to form?
Maybe they get choked out in dense nuggs? :chin:

Jnugg

Veteran
You Krazee boi!

Personally IMO I beleive solid dense nugs are the best all around smoke.

Example one.I can break of a nug that is half the size of a dime (you know,a 10 cent peice of change) pack it in the bong and still get 2-3 harrowing BR's out of it.

Fluffy bud burns waaaayy to quick for my tastes and you end up going through a bag like nothing.

Don't get me wrong though,I have had some absolutely to die for fluff bud before but to me for my preferance,Dense is where it's at.

G

loose fluffy buds is a trait of mostly-to-pure sativas

i'll take the bag of fluffy sativa over the dense commercial dutch indica-dominant strains

any
day
of
the
week

which high do you like, couchlock or mach 3 at 50,000 feet?

Latest posts

Latest posts