What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

midwest growers unite

B

Blakendn

Bababooey said:
It's all good. I thought he was being pretty aggressive at my half-joking post, but if he was getting a lot of crap in his other threads then I understand why he's a little sensitive.
I just thought that, with a hundred strains, he MIGHT actually have a drying room, hashmaking room, etc. :rasta: I know it's one of my dreams to own a big place out in the country where I can grow big patches outdoors and have several rooms devoted to my hobby...
Whatever, I'm just here to grow, smoke, learn and get to know people. Go midwest!
:joint:

its cool bro
yes u are correct i do get a lot mess on other threads, mostly why i dont like posting on ic. i've been cruising the site for years it has awesome info here, but i dont like to post here. so sorry if i'm a bit on edge. with my present grow, bills, my girl, 8 dogs, cat and turtle. i'm a bit stressed, especially knowing helicopter season is coming. i hate them damn copters.
my balls and life are the line right now, so i am a bit defensive.
once again sorry and good luck with the grows. :rasta:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
two down...

two down...

macro of a trimmed stankhash bud, came out very sat dom for being hit up by a hashberry

MSG macro, dont know where the purple came from, i dont think its a trait of medman or g13

more to follow....

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Blakendn said:
with my present grow, bills, my girl, 8 dogs, cat and turtle. i'm a bit stressed, especially knowing helicopter season is coming. i hate them damn copters.
my balls and life are the line right now, so i am a bit defensive.
once again sorry and good luck with the grows. :rasta:

It's all good, Blakedn.
8 dogs?!? Damn, I thought one was a lot of work...

And I know what you mean by the paranoia just eating you up. That's why this sucks that our hobby is illegal; growing a harmless recreational drug with medicinal value can turn you into a felon, but big pharma's can kill hundreds (most famously: Anna Nicole Smith, Heath Ledger) and they make billions. What we do shouldn't be any more illegal than, say, making your own moonshine.
:fsu:

Btw, ABITA, that MSG looks freaky (in a good way)! It's like it's painted purple in the middle. What's the lineage of MSG again, is that a moonshineman strain? Is this your first run with it or do you have smoke report?

Stay frosty, stay smart, stay safe. :rasta:

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
G13 x (G13xMedicineMan)? That sounds like an elite in the making. If you find one, you should call it ABITA Kush!

:rasta:

B

bighogg

i finally got pics Dr G! EDIT:whoops wrong moniker

so i thought i would show them off.

after all this IS some of the midwests finest! :rasta:

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hey astartes, those two arent anything compared to the stankonias and the sensistar x PIMMP. the SS blew UP, the cola is as thick as a popcan and rock hard. its getting the chop here in 5 minutes, keep an eye out for the shots :joint:

looking good bighogg, what are you running?

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
day 67, chop chop chop....

day 67, chop chop chop....

Sensistar x PIMMP

this girl went from smelling like a sort of funky cheese, to a fruity cheesy dank smell, and now its a slight fruit tartness with a dominant skunky tone to it

lower buds, caked with frost all the way down, even without a smoke report i give this cross an easy 8 out of 10.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
thanks blaner, just think though, this girl spent the first 3 weeks under 150w before the move to the 600, i can see the possibilities now if this girl is grown under a 6 or a 1000w the entire flowering time.

B

bighogg

Blakendn said:
whats DR Dog never heard of that strain?

i mistyped, that was a post to Dr G, thread starter...whoops

but the strain is bubblejack, which i should have said....

G

Guest 16149

I thought of that one also, but since the Sensi Star is the mom, I think you gotta list it first :) but hey what do I know , I just grow it and smoke it :)

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the Midwest growers....Ive always called it the Butthole of teh country..But its aight for what it is...hehe..I wonder if Ive enjoyed any of the other growers up on here..What I grow is mainly fo MED folks so it doesnt reach very far at all..Ive given a grip of cuts out tho and a ton of seed..

Blake thats a mad list of boys bro..Theres a few we could work with tho..
a few males tword teh bottom there..I have a real nice Ortega atm..

anyway there is some great herb in the mid-westies..I just had a friend go to 6 clubs in LA to blow $80 on super OG and still liked what was avail here instead..heh..Its not where your at but who ya know..Here a few that go thru my garden..enjoy
FOE20

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts