What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jeff Sessions has Anti Legalization Meeting

igrowone

Veteran
the fun is just beginning for jeff sessions
what's that sound jeff? footsteps are they? and they're coming for you

Farm Hero

Yea, things are getting very interesting, the swamp water levels are receding.

I believe Sessions will be shown to have webbed feet and will be dismissed from his position in due time.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
tenor.gif

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Everytime I see the keebler elf - Sessions will always be in my mind - everytime I see Elmer Fudd I'll think of Sessions - like some sorta federal bogeyman lol.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I live in Alabama, the non progressive state. All these people worry about is God and Jesus. They need to sit down and watch Ancient Aliens on the History Chanel. Sessions was a red neck. This state had a chance to get the Lottery in the other day and the sheeple rejected it. Stupid people. Thank the Universe for Donald Trump. He is saving our great nation from the commies that are entrenched in the government of the United States.

Klompen

I live in Alabama, the non progressive state. All these people worry about is God and Jesus. They need to sit down and watch Ancient Aliens on the History Chanel. Sessions was a red neck. This state had a chance to get the Lottery in the other day and the sheeple rejected it. Stupid people. Thank the Universe for Donald Trump. He is saving our great nation from the commies that are entrenched in the government of the United States.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be sarcastic or if it's just deeply confused and obtuse. Why exactly is rejecting a lottery a bad thing? How exactly is Trump doing anything good for anyone other than himself?(actually, I'm not even sure he's doing anything truly good for himself)

Latest posts

Latest posts