What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silver Mountain?

Spaventa

Veteran
I got told about this but they aren't cheap beans so I wanted to see what others had to say first.
Im after a particular quality I was told it has in abundance.
If its true, anyone who has tried it should come straight out with it hopefully and Ill be ordering those babies

So please if you've grown or just smoked recent release from Bodhi of Silver Mountain, tell me what you thought about its aroma when it burns.

B

beanz

decent sativa dominate plant , menthol type smell in the ones i had ..... good for mold res ...not overly potent . i,m sure they vary a little .....not fan of the ssh bodhi has as much as i love his work .

all imo others my vary .

Beanzy

I grew some out here in Florida outdoor. Popped seeds in root riot type cubes, left in closet under fluoro 27/7 for 1o days than put out in the boonies with polymer crystals for drought mixed in with ffof and 2 types of bat guano, azomite, wc etc.
I put outdoors 10 September and they went into flower right away, it was in partial sun, full sun about 7 hours a day. No dimming, no real maint except more high p guano and water. Animals took 3 of the 4.
I harvested an ounce of at t be time airy sticky golden brown lemon stinkboms with skunk,.
After 2 moths of cure they got stickier and tighter.
I'm not a heavy smoker cuz of my job testing but. 3 good pulls off this and I am high for 6 hours. Very meditative and happy high. I love it.