Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Women who LIKE growing cannabis.

Thread Title Search
Women who LIKE growing cannabis. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2017, 10:17 PM #11
Stan G.

Stan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of light
I found a good tolerant wife, but you gotta ask yourself if a good grower is willing to give up her plant count for love. Would you?
Stan G. is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2017, 10:21 PM #12
Stan G.

Stan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1cheesebuds View Post
Yes it is best. And for me its a must. I want a wife who wants to share the passion of growing and smoking and living off the grid.

I will for sure keep looking.

Another problem is, I keep seeing women who date these asshole guys who treat them like trash. I am a nice and funny guy. I guess there are a lot of women out there that are attracted those asshole types...
Hey buddy, don't forget, a good wife can turn you into a nice, funny asshole.
Stan G. is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-28-2017, 11:04 PM #13
GSPfan

GSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of light
Attempt to corrupt a good girl. If that doesn't work, comprise.
GSPfan is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-29-2017, 08:10 AM #14
k-s-p

k-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to allk-s-p is a name known to all
I would love to find a woman that loves cannabis and growing it as much or more than I do. Especially if she can complement or intersect positively with my own personal weirdness. One of the hopes that keeps me going.

Old 07-29-2017, 01:53 AM #15
originalOutkast

originalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to all
I'm a lady grower, and we are def out there!!! I'm lucky enough to have a boyfriend that loves growing as much as I do!!!
originalOutkast is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2017, 02:18 AM #16
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
outcast: so how did you 2 meet?
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2017, 05:24 PM #17
Double Kindness

Double Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the roughDouble Kindness is a jewel in the rough
I'm a lady grower.. but my hubs and I do not grow cannabis together anymore. I'm super picky and critical (of my own stuff especially) and it is just better if he doesn't touch my plants.

He does put up with an enormous amount of my shit.
Double Kindness is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2017, 06:16 PM #18
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
Thumbs up Trying to get wife involved..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Kindness View Post
I'm a lady grower.. but my hubs and I do not grow cannabis together anymore. I'm super picky and critical (of my own stuff especially) and it is just better if he doesn't touch my plants.

He does put up with an enormous amount of my shit.
I know what you mean, growing is such a personal experience.

I'm teaching my wife to manage a grow. It's tough because I've been growing since we met (1978). I've been rolling her joints for 39 years.

I've got her trimming and I have walked her through cuttings, clone Machine, and she is making CannaCookies using my CocoCanna Budder.

I've walked her through up-potting, cups, 1 gallon to 3 gallons.

I plan on getting her completely self sufficient. Maybe I can teach her to roll a joint.

420somewhere is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-29-2017, 12:34 AM #19
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Yes we are out here but it's to find us... not a lot of us growing...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2017, 04:01 AM #20
Anne_Fetamine

Anne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the roughAnne_Fetamine is a jewel in the rough
I'm definitely weird for a girl. I love growing cannabis probably more than I like smoking it. I'm extremely interested in all forms of ethnobotanicals & mind-altering substances. It's like my biggest interest, lol. Just reading about/talking about this subject online is one of my main hobbies.

Granted, I've never been able to grow cannabis as much as I'd like to. My dad or ex ended up pulling my plants before they got very big (I live in a very strict illegal state). But I do have a knack for it & have wanted to do it for YEARS. Finally gonna get the chance to play around with it this summer.
Anne_Fetamine is offline Quote