What's new

DJ Short Blueberry...very disappointed

Miraculous Meds

I miss f13 and the old flo a great deal. The new flo not so much at all to be honest.

F13, original, hit dj up if you run into him, last we talked he had around 100 original packs left. He gave me a nice lot of them to work with. Ive chosen to share 1/2 of them with a friend so we can make f2's and make sure the community gets to keep this old legend around for the future. I did a crappy job growing these, but they actually have good vigor, and 100% germ rate on 5 seeds for me.

picture.php

picture.php

Flo mother, this is the oldest version possible. :)
She will never leave my garden! Again sorry for the poor grow skills here, im just showing off the genetics. Don't mind flo momma shes just prego. Carrying some babies of blue digi berry, n ancestral skunk.
picture.php

Heres an older pic of mine where shes a bit more deep green. Ha, the first pic is under fed, due to poor health, and this second pic is with a little too much N. Ill figure her out eventually!
picture.php

jwm

Veteran
ha i know this post is ages old but what the hell...never grew BB before but I know it's a staple in many gardens and has been for years.
Found a grower/breeder here in oregon that i really like.
10 seeds for 29.99 free shipping.
SUPER ROBUST 100% germination. w/in 12-20 hours they had tails and out of the soil in 24...thats fast.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
She's very sativa like. But I can take her at 70 and she's red eye inducing on a few hits lol smells and tastes like old school blue berry.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
DJ.. thanks for all.. you Do!..

Fem..DJ shorts F 3 ..super daytime smoke!
Always a run..

Smells like rotten Grapes and dirt.

picture.php

Lovewave1111

Nice Phenome... ! Is that the Blueberry #5 pack or regular? I'm running his F-13 and Breeders choice #1 right now.. But been following his work since 90s..

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Nice Phenome... ! Is that the Blueberry #5 pack or regular? I'm running his F-13 and Breeders choice #1 right now.. But been following his work since 90s..

Thank you very much man. Glad to hear you’re a long time fan and had the chance to swoop up some of the f13 and breeders choice mix. I still haven’t seen many people run the BCM, so if you do, please link a thread whenever you run them. I would be very interested in seeing how they turn out for you.
It was a regular pack, here’s a photo, I’m not sure what the current packaging looks like as of right now. Here’s a macro photo of it too.
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts