What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massive weight Super Autos ??!!

squatty

Hi Koondense! I spent some time searching for information on Copacabana before I grew it and did spend some time looking over your photos and posts on your grow. I didn't really mean to grow two of them but started two seeds just in case. When they both popped up so vigorously I just let them both grow. I hope I learned from that as I only have so much room and would rather grow variety. Thanks.

I've got Muay Thai lined up for this summer.

Koondense

Veteran
Great choice, she will surely become huge so be careful with proper spacing.
Please post some updates when the time comes;-)

Good luck

squatty

Thanks for the advice Koondense. I will certainly take that in to account. The other auto I am going to attempt this summer looks to be Dr. Shiva. Between the two of those I'm bound to get something with some size.

iwantmorebuds

Hey folks
I had some nice yielding autos as well.
Its an auto chronic from my second auto grow she grew naturally and yielded over 130g
picture.php

I really sad i still donno the breeder because i got her as a seedling.
And the smoke was really nice!
picture.php

Here is a Moby Dick XXL from Dinafem
picture.php
picture.php

Loved that sativa like buds. Dried was over 110g.

Dark Devil auto from Sweet Seeds
In a 0.81 m2 box:
picture.php

She was my best yielded auto, dried was over 150g.

gabber36

Heres my Alien V triangle, super potent and yielded quite a lot for such a small airpot, can only imagine how much in a 15 litre :dance013:

Attachments

• gallery_82404_12635_2773.jpg
    gallery_82404_12635_2773.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 39
  • gallery_82404_12635_1167.jpg
    gallery_82404_12635_1167.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 38
  • gallery_82404_12635_23098.jpg
    gallery_82404_12635_23098.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 43

gabber36

Grown with in a super soil, only used a root stim with humates and EM1 in veg, top dressed with bat guano and alfalfa during flower, finished off with molasses.

I got an auto assortment from buddahs seeds and one of the 3 i grew (very first grow ever) was a magnum im guessing, the other 2 were dwarfs. White or red dwarfs. The magnum was a heavy yielder but the smoke wasnt super great imo. The 2 dwarfs had moderate yield and the smoke turned outmiuch better. It could have something to do with the magnum being like 5ft and the dwarfs 2.5. The magnum mightve got a little too close to the hps but i didmt want the other 2 getting beat up on and bullied by the giant. Lol. If you do an assortment make sure you get ones tht are close to the same size. This was a rookie mistake and i havent grown autos since but i been seeing some really tasty looking shit from bomb and memphisto. Im gonna keep an eye out