What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mitch's Auto Adventure......

Nancee

Here's my photo update on my Sour Bubbly, Heisenberg Special and Deep blue C at 81 and 74 days respectively. I'm really happy with then and checking the trics every watering and waiting for some amber to appear. Lovely aromas and great structure on these autos. I didn't fuck them up by over fert like I did on my first auto grow and I switched to Mephisto after some research. It paid off.

Chunky!

bigAl25

Veteran
I just wanted to throw up some photos, I'm around 60 days give or take with probably a month more to go. They could be double grape, HubbaBubbasmellascope, and HBBS by samquanch. Why the could be, because I'm inpatient when seeds don't sprout right away. I believe that's the type A personality left over from my business, CPA, health care career.

Attachments

• IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 113

bigAl25

Veteran
Ok here's the fucking spell correct done by me: Impatient not inpatient but I will be one soon to take care of the fucking bladder cancer.

bigAl25

Veteran
The following week under MH and HPS lights. These new 3.5 gallon airpots leave me no room to move them around in my space. It is totally full, they should have been taller with a smaller diameter to fit better in my space.

Attachments

• IMG_0299.jpg
    IMG_0299.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Solos Stash x Biker
    Solos Stash x Biker
    108.4 KB · Views: 139
  • 20161116 170002
    20161116 170002
    65.1 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 101

bigAl25

Veteran
I am at 77 and 70 days on the Double grape and hubbabubbasmellascope. We had a power outage. What do you guys and girls do during these? We take photos of our plants without the HPS and MH shitty glow. That's what I did too.

Attachments

• IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 111

bigAl25

Veteran
I think I am nearing the end. These plants are at 88 days and I took the first Double grape too long at 91 days.

Attachments

• IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0330.jpg
    IMG_0330.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 110

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job! They don't seem to be large plants, but nice girth. No wonder Mephisto only shows bud shots, top cola.

bigAl25

Veteran
I have grown autos from 3 different breeders. None have produced tall plants. I increased my pot size from 2 gallon to 3.5 gallon air pots. I did not notice taller auto plants, but the size of the individual buds are thicker or bigger compared to the smaller container size. I will also comment that the potency from Mephisto seeds is above what I was getting from the other two breeders. I have come to the conclusion that taller plants will come when I switch back to fem seeds and not autos. I can veg and top the hell out of the fem seeds during veg, I have just let the autos go without any topping or training. The larger plants you have seen are in 5 gallon or larger pots. My space prevents me from using them and 3.5 gallon pots maxes out my space. The output from these nine plants covers my needs for over a year with some gifts to my sons and close friends. Hell, I still have about an ounce left from last year's autos. Make any disparaging remarks you want on size, I did my best and the potency from these autos is outstanding. They would work wonderfully between my tomato plants this spring with only odor tipping anyone off. May try a couple outside and try to be stealth.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have grown autos from 3 different breeders. None have produced tall plants. I increased my pot size from 2 gallon to 3.5 gallon air pots. I did not notice taller auto plants, but the size of the individual buds are thicker or bigger compared to the smaller container size. I will also comment that the potency from Mephisto seeds is above what I was getting from the other two breeders. I have come to the conclusion that taller plants will come when I switch back to fem seeds and not autos. I can veg and top the hell out of the fem seeds during veg, I have just let the autos go without any topping or training. The larger plants you have seen are in 5 gallon or larger pots. My space prevents me from using them and 3.5 gallon pots maxes out my space. The output from these nine plants covers my needs for over a year with some gifts to my sons and close friends. Hell, I still have about an ounce left from last year's autos. Make any disparaging remarks you want on size, I did my best and the potency from these autos is outstanding. They would work wonderfully between my tomato plants this spring with only odor tipping anyone off. May try a couple outside and try to be stealth.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's a great way to grow!! 5 gallon is usually a good size for autos. Smaller, they produce smaller plants/yield because the root system needs space.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Mephisto´s autos 2015

Mephisto´s autos 2015

Hello guys.
After a couple of years without having being able of growing, i´m finally back at it.
I was working on old pictures when i found a couple from Mitch´s work.
These were grown in Portugal during 2015 and they were the best autos that i´ve had the pleasure to grow until today.

Naya

So this is how it all started huh. Now we can’t even get mephisto seeds because everyone realized they are gold. Amazing story. Amazing read.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's one side of the "Adventure". Hasn't been any new gear in 6+ months. There's other autos that are worthy.

PDX Dopesmoker

I grew 3 autos of the same variety outdoors together this summer, two of them were sharing a 3 gallon container and the other was alone in a 4 gallon container. The two that were sharing got to be about the same size as the one alone in the 4 gallon, but the two that were together also started losing their green and dropping their foliage earlier and finishing faster while the one alone was still green and pushing out bunches of new pistils. I was able to let the one that had 4 gallons to itself grow for almost three weeks longer than the other two and it ended up weighing in 50% heavier than the other two without ever getting any bigger than the others. The one alone ended up slightly smaller than the other two, but with heavier buds.
I was impressed by those two that shared, they ended up making more bud in 3 gallons of soil than the 4 gallon container produced even with the extra time. I think maybe having competition below ground seems to spur a pot plant on a bit.