What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

urkle male

cain23456

I killed him off last night. I got enough pollen to last 20 life times so, it was time to end it. I did take clones. I triend stressing it to see if it would put off any female flowers, happy to say it passed that test.

It ended up being a pretty good looking male. I hope the crosses turn out as well as the male did. I really wanna see close to the clone it represents when crossed it.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Cain - Good luck with that bro!! I am jealous! Would love to hit my GDP and DPD x Pre 98 Bubba K with some of that! Use wisely my friend. Peace.

Grizz

Veteran
hope it work well cain,I also have two males from the fem white fire seeds. hadent thought about stressing them but will now. don't really know what to do with the pollen, I mean what to cross it with besides the white fire female.. any ideas?

Grizz

Veteran
don;t have to stress mine . it started getting female flowers today. now what to do? kill it or snip the balls and grow it out?

cain23456

i would get rid of it. you really don't wanna screw up your crop trying to keep one plant. not worth it, trust me.

cain23456

i hada few people tell me to do it, so i did. i actually did it for 2 weeks. Im not a breeder so the seeds won't be sold at all. if i was breeding with it i might have let it gone longer. all seeds made by me are for personal use only. 2 weeks was good enough for "ME". i did take clones so i can stress a clone longer. maybe im wrong but i think 2 weeks was long enough time to stress it, 41/2 weeks of flowering total to show female. once again im not a breeder nor do i ever wanna be. "im a smoker who wanna smoke nice shit". YA FEEL ME!!!!

cain23456

10 years later, my ex gave me some of my old gear she came across labeled pre98 bubba lush x urkle. I don't think I ever grew any out. Maybe some will pop. Only one way to find out.

Arkansux

Try to pop them, just remember that both are not the fastest growers (bubba & urkle) so if theyre slow in veg dnt give up on them.. Once they hit a decent size growth speeds up...

Latest posts

Latest posts