What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3+lbs per 1000 watts? 1.6g per watt. Anyone?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so you take pretty much every fan leaf? Whats the tactic? the rule of thumb with it? Looks a lot like what grand master level does.

I can't answer for progo. But what I do is if I see the stem easily, like half an inch or more, off the leaf comes. If I can't see them stem, it stays.

Dabtime

Have they been chopped? Excited to see the results. I have no question you pull over 1.5 gpw with your technique. Do you feel like that extra hour of light during flower really helps you out at all?

Currently finishing a couple wining phenos of Katsu Bubba kush x DJ shorts blueberry and a King Kong x Grape Stomper that got revegged after fully harvesting everything but some lowers. It's mind boggling how thick and branchy they got. Now there are 2 revegged monsters in week 7 scrogged and heavily defoliated at day1 and 21 of flower, in about a 5x5 space under a 630cmh with probably 120+ tops. About to smash recent gpw average, might see 1.2gpw this time around

How about 1.9 gpw with 270 watts of LEDs or 18 ounces from a 3x4 under said wattage of LEDs.

Attachments

• DSCN0928.jpg
    DSCN0928.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 50

al70

Veteran
All right. Seems like everyone, barr a few, are scared and non believing? Whoa, some guys come in here talking shit about yields and getting 3+ per light.... let’s all shoot it down cause he must be talking shit right?? Narrow minded fucksticks! I’m going to document this grow and show you how it can be done with a good environment and optimal nutrition, without CO2 and without bullshit additives. You can tune in and shit yourselves. Fucken cocksmokers think they know shit growing in piss ant little tents and using bottled nutrients and a whole hydro shop of additives. I’ll post this run so all you knob jockeys can watch and learn something. Stay tuned....
i believe you're figures, i easily get 1gpw using two 600s in an 8x4 tent using just the GH trio,i always get my kilo and enough to keep me going for a while as well, i've heard great things about the yarra nutrients but i'm finding it difficult to source it, best o luck to ye.

kickarse

I once got a lb off a single 100w incandescent bulb, no hood or cool tube, bare naked
it was a 4 plant vertical grow in me dunny
using only the fertilizer that was available in there

insomniac_AU

Watch and see. I ain’t no tent grower mate.
Mate I understand you've copped a lot of crap in this thread and are being a bit defensive. I also appreciate your talents as a grower but please don't get all high and mighty because you choose to profit from growing. People grow in tents because they amply supply their personal needs.

al70

Veteran
I once got a lb off a single 100w incandescent bulb, no hood or cool tube, bare naked
it was a 4 plant vertical grow in me dunny
using only the fertilizer that was available in there
Now that i DO believe.

BongFu

Mate I understand you've copped a lot of crap in this thread and are being a bit defensive. I also appreciate your talents as a grower but please don't get all high and mighty because you choose to profit from growing. People grow in tents because they amply supply their personal needs.

I expect he has left the building. Too much hate

BongFu

way maybe too full of shit :biggrin:

Aye. When I see someone claiming high yields from a single large plant and that plant isn't even netted out I pretty much have to call bullshit. Still it would have been interesting to see how he defied physical laws such as the inverse square law with his plucked:) pretty average looking plant. Never say never but yep very suss.

Latest posts

Latest posts