What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanted sweet tooth

Sitka

Are there any reputable bean shops to get my hands on some non-feminized Sweet Tooth seeds? thanks for a point in a right direction. :dance013:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew out the Deluxe f2 and got a nice plant. Buzz was energetic but just not to my liking, little bit of anxiety with it too sometimes. Like a more laidback buzz.

Taste is nice and sweet. Not saying this is a bad strain, it is very popular but I just could not click with it.

You will probably love it. It is not weak as some have said, decent potency. I have a review over at Deluxe section.

hayday

Veteran
I haven't grown Delux's Swt.3 yet but Chimera's grapefruit x blueberry is swt 1.1
I made f2's and got great plants.Picked early and its anxious,left to flower for 9 weeks and shes mellow for real.I love this stuff.
So Deluxe and Chimera here at seedbay will get you right.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh i remember smoking the sweet tooth. that strain was one of my favorites. it really miss having that one around.

Chimeras GF x BB ( Sweet tooth1.1) is probably my fav strain ,it tastes and smells lovely its done in 8-9 weeks ,great yield and most importantly it has a amazing feel good high ,great strain imo available at the seed boutique and seed bay :)

The Hatter

Veteran
I never realized sweet tooth was GF x BB. No wonder I liked it. It was one of the only "indicas" at the local dispensaries that I liked. It has a nice upbeat happy effect for an indica.

there goes edro

Veteran
I'd go with Chimera! Def one of the best breeders IMO. Got Mental Floss one the way but always wanted to puff some ST so Gf x BB is a must have for 2014!

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
If you want Spice of Life sweettooth #3 go with the Deluxe F2. Breeder Steve back crossed to the SPG mother quite a few times in the later versions which contributed to the problem one gets when sweettooth gets root bound and auto flowers.

Chimera's Grapefruit x Blueberry is a whole different ball game. The blueberry fathers were some stunning reversed blueberry mothers and the legendary B130 male which is now extinct. So the SPG had several different pollen donors and is F1 in nature (depending on whether the SPG cut was stable). I much prefer this hybrid. One of my all time favourites! Soon these will be gone as production has ceased.

The only problem with both of these varieties is that keeping mothers is a real pain in the ass as they tend to autoflower when the roots touch the sides of the pot. Also, both can be very susceptible to mould so watch the humidity levels.

The Survival of the Fittest Seeds Sweettooth #4 IBL got good reviews but I haven't tried it (although I have a pack). Dont think these are available anymore.

Enjoy :)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are there any reputable bean shops to get my hands on some non-feminized Sweet Tooth seeds? thanks for a point in a right direction. :dance013:

Hi. You can still find Deluxe seeds Sweettooth#3 F2's at seedbay
hiya,,yeah deluxe sweetooth3 seems the one to have..pics are of my present swt3 clones two weeks from cut down...s2

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew out the Deluxe f2 and got a nice plant. Buzz was energetic but just not to my liking, little bit of anxiety with it too sometimes. Like a more laidback buzz.

Taste is nice and sweet. Not saying this is a bad strain, it is very popular but I just could not click with it.

You will probably love it. It is not weak as some have said, decent potency. I have a review over at Deluxe section.

How many plants did you grow? I grew out a couple packs of the original Sweet Tooth #3 a while ago. I found some females with a buzz like you describe. I also found one or two in each pack with a kind of a "happy" quality to the high that's hard to describe. It's a unique sensation I haven't found in any strain since then. The same plants with that unique enjoyable high also turned out to be the biggest yielders in my experience.

MiMedGuy

Veteran
Hortilab just put out some testers that are Sweet Pink Grapefruit which is breeder Steve's grapefruit and a male blueberry back crossed three times.i grew them and the strain smells and tastes of extreme funky sweet pink grapefruit. Not sure if he is going to release them or not...in my opinion he should!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many plants did you grow? I grew out a couple packs of the original Sweet Tooth #3 a while ago. I found some females with a buzz like you describe. I also found one or two in each pack with a kind of a "happy" quality to the high that's hard to describe. It's a unique sensation I haven't found in any strain since then. The same plants with that unique enjoyable high also turned out to be the biggest yielders in my experience.

Just 1 plant. Thanks for giving me that info, will try the rest of the beans in the future, just have limited room for strains right now.

The high was kinda edgy and not happy. I have a Blue Hash and Blue Cheese going now, got on a blue kick. Never smoked any
blue till the ST but read lots of good reviews.

cannanaut

I have Sweet Tooth #4 made from 2 original packs of SOL seeds which I bought back in 2004. :) I made my own line of it which is F3 at the moment and have Sweet Shit F2s(SWT4 Sativa x Mr Nice Shit Skunk).

Seeds are fresh stock from this season. SWT#4 F3s are made up from 4 nice females and 6 beautiful males, Sweet Shit F2 is made up in an open pollination between most beautiful and colorful plants. Maybe I can put some on Seedbay, never tried that before. :biggrin:

Stash

About 6 months ago I started my pack of ST3's that I purchased many years ago (Spice of Life Seeds). I take good care of my seed stash and got very lucky with germ rates. I Made about 400 Sweet Tooth 3 F2's. I just finished drying them and put them back into my stash box last month. Seeds came out very nice. I don't have enough post to use messages. Making seeds from my old seed stash is what I do. Stash

Latest posts

Latest posts