What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese Lovers! Best Cheese Pheno ever!! Rockwool Hydro review. 1k bulbs

W

willyweed

i am a cheese lover too,and have to say they look great,just running some ghs exodus cheese at the moment,just flipped to flower.
when i went in the tent tonight all i could smell was limes,loved it.and am seeing some good variation in the seeds i am growing. good luck and keep up the good work you are kind enough to share with us .willyweed

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am a cheese lover too,and have to say they look great,just running some ghs exodus cheese at the moment,just flipped to flower.
when i went in the tent tonight all i could smell was limes,loved it.and am seeing some good variation in the seeds i am growing. good luck and keep up the good work you are kind enough to share with us .willyweed

Ill admit the variations of phenos kept me popping seeds. I wasnt sure what i would find if i kept going. I already had my keeper cheese then i popped another 20 or so and found 2-3 phenos i liked because they were showing me traits i had not seen yet. Im still kicking myself for tossing the one cut. Similar to my keeper now but it turned purple/red and had less scent but serious frost. I regret losing her but id kill that mom again to have the one i have now.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To me this is perfection

To me this is perfection

I have no other strain that gives kief like this. When this cut is trimmed up it literally dusts the entire area in kief. All trimming is done on top of silkscreens that are super fine. This is the kief that anturally falls off of the buds and through the trim. No "kiefing" is performed whatsoever. An og or a haze wouldnt give off 20% of what this cheese does. When you smoke it its practically like dabbing. Thought id share :)

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thems have some SKINNY-ass leaves... interesting pheno you got there

What is this supposed to to?

Hell yeah they are when i first saw the traits of this plant, i was like ,this is weird. Its way taller, aggressive ass skinny leaves. Very unlike other sativas i even have. Check this, heres amnesia haze(sativa as fuck) and its leaves.

Then look at my cheese pheno in veg

The amnesia has a soft appearance to me. The cheese looks angry haha.
As for the colloidal silver plan, i want pollen from my cheese to dust itself to bx and i also want to hit my fire og cut. I know that cross would have sick sick phenos. One day!

HellaFella420

Veteran
Colloidal Silver make them herm? I thought you needed gibberlic acid, or the other one..

Silver is new to me, have you performed that b4?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the stuff you mentioned works also. I know colloidal silver is commonly used to get female pollen from a known female. Dust whatever and you get feminised seeds

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Awesome find with the cheese man. Was thinking of getting some Blue Cheese again, that was my first grow along with some Paradise' White Berry under a t5 and the Blue Cheese is some of the stinkiest weed I've encountered let alone grew out myself.

Oh yeah, might have to get the regular Cheese if birds like yours are in there. Delicious looking nuggets :good:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went through 8 or more femmed 10 pacs. I cant really remember how many i bought. I was super faded at the cup when i bought them :). I went through most of them to find her. I still have a few left. Im holding on to them though. Theyre old as fuck. From 08. I totally think others could find this pheno or similar in less time than it took me. Look for the most sativa looking ones. Skinny leaves were the ones with the most ice.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Love her calyxes. Calyxes fat enough to foxtail and still be a bud = Siriusly phat calyxes.

The comment before the pic post you mean you were flowering out the BB Cheese beans for two years before she popped her head out?