What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150W on 0.25m2

hempfield

Organic LED Grower
Veteran
It seems a little to crowded, but the girls look healthy and happy ! After you add the screen to train the girls don't forget to remove everything that grow under the screen line : leaves, grow tips, buds, everything.

The roots system looks very well as far I can see in this pictures (but HPS has a very bad reputation when it comes to color rendering and camera focusing).

Good job so far ! Keep it green MJ !

MJgrow

week update ! :)

I build a scrog sistem:

plant: 1 week of flower

L.E. on the first picture on the rigt wall besider fan, is a negative ions generator. Home made. It does its job quite well

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
Hey hey hey
This looks promising, thumbs up for that scrog however i would have adviced to start scrogging a bit earlier - because the screen is almost full now and the plants always stretch a little bit more.
Still, good looking setup and i hope this develops nicely as you seem to know what you're doing :)

Peace :joint:

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
looking nice, keep training them through the screen.
Really promising although your cam sucks ;) LOL

Stay cool my friend :smoker:

fenomeno_djo

420giveaway
Hey Mj. Nice grow, as the previous one. I hope you'll have some great time cultivating this one..the nl nugs sure did look frosty-nice at harvest :D

I grabbed a seat from the beggining and I am watching and learning from your grows. Thank you for caring & sharing.
Following this 5-step guide https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257274 might solve your yellow pictures.

Bye, happy growing :tiphat:

O

OKD

"...negative ions generator. Home made. It does its job quite well..."
Really cool...how'd ya do that? Neat grow, by the way :tiphat:

PLLease

Looking nice!
Would be better to cover the tub so that it's lightproof. Roots like darkness and you'll also minimize the risk of growing algea.