What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill anyone?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
since some of you ladies/gentlemen dont alway's make it all the way around here,here's some hazy/paki eye candy....more hazy ya dig?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:
i know some certain folks that have this cross....get to it....show your own TH gem's....

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Very nice flowers....looks familiar....I miss the cured smoke from his hazes. Congrats, let us know what you think of the finished product. :)

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a horrible experience with Tom Hill Seeds.

Got some messed up pack of X18. All were runts and such terrible plants. 1 went hernie and was full of seeds. No other plant ended up with seeds.

Tom told me he would replace the seeds and never did. Even though he got all of my personal info..etc.

Won't be growing any of his gear again.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I've had great luck with Tom's gear. Germination has been good and the smoke has always been top notch. Plants always grew as expected. Just germed some PTK, X18 and DC a week ago and all looks like it did last time..... Normal.

Hazy Lady

Prom Night Dumpster Baby
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a horrible experience with Tom Hill Seeds.

Got some messed up pack of X18. All were runts and such terrible plants. 1 went hernie and was full of seeds. No other plant ended up with seeds.

Tom told me he would replace the seeds and never did. Even though he got all of my personal info..etc.

Won't be growing any of his gear again.

Vag, PM the man, he is a pretty busy fellow, but there are few straighter, if you had a genuine problem Tom Hill will sort it, and I would be astounded if he didn't leave well up on the deal to compensate. I won't say good luck because you will not need it!
(but good luck when you get your new seeds :))

I

I-Shence

I've had no problems growing t.hills gear generations away from his release batches.One of the most respected breeders on my opinion.

Stay positive!

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vag, PM the man, he is a pretty busy fellow, but there are few straighter, if you had a genuine problem Tom Hill will sort it, and I would be astounded if he didn't leave well up on the deal to compensate. I won't say good luck because you will not need it!
(but good luck when you get your new seeds :))

Hey Hazy Lady,

Like I said, he has asked for my addy to send the seeds over 2 months ago. He has my info. I sent a follow up PM and then a don't bother sending them PM. No response.

Oh well. I spent 90$ to find out that I shouldn't deal with him anymore. Well spent if you ask me.
:tiphat:

Tom Hill

Veteran
As I recall VP, you said you only got a couple of ten to pop, then flowers started turning white or something like this? Anyway, more seed WAS sent out (3 packs even), if they didn't make it, I'd understand and be willing to remedy that too. But, I got another PM saying something like "don't bother" etc, after I already had. Did you expect me to reply to that PM? I have 800 some odd PM's in my inbox and am doing the best I can to catch-up. If you tell me not to bother, then I sure as hell won't. I figured you were jumping the gun and they'd eventually show-up, I guess they didn't - but not for a lack of trying.

PS, sorry about this Mike, nice looking plant there. -T

Slartibartfast

Nice to see you are still doing your thing MoneyMike, i've been away for a while.

Im a fan of Tom Hill's gear. A local friend gifted me some Deep Chunk x Swazi that was psychedelic in nature...I couldn't have a conversation with ANYBODY really. Totally lost in my head and having closed-eye visuals.

Hope yours ends up as mind-bending!