What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

la finca de perro guapo.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
just gonna sit back with some popcorn....
25.gif

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude... that's fucking creepin me out. That guy in the back stole my only dance move though.

P

Paco

Jesus funk! where do you find this shit?
got me laughing first thing this morning:)
How'd the rock hunting go?

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
My back is pretty sore.. Feldspar is heavy, found some pretty decent pieces though.. It's kind a long process to really get at it.. Think I found the spot.. Supposedly that area is mined out but this pocket has me thinking otherwise.. Still looking for that giant piece of blue topaz, I'll find it one day.

P

Paco

the land of the beautiful dog

paco u something spanish , and sometime not.
nice pic u have in
Thanks for swinging through everyone.
cob what are you talking about? veg time? huh. I have a nute program that is so bad ass I veg for two days and get 3 grams per watt.under 175 hps...:YaRight:
more like two months or so.
Ha!
Si, soy yanqui! nessicitas praticar mas espanol, pero no mas tengo mi amigos de mexico y gautaemala.
Gracias, con mis mejores deseos.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
soy de guatemala! Qual mierda malo fuma???

So they're on the juice eh?

:wave: @ rooted... whats up man?

P

Paco

no juice this round. just sugar water. i'm so damn curious about not feeding the plant.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Def the hong kong I remember.. still sticking with some hindu kush pheno..excellent brother thanks..