What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Skelly Hash Plant

W

wonkanobe

Here are a couple of shots of a hp cut I just got that is off a 20 yr old mother. This is hp from seed that came from pnw in the early mid 80's

flowers in 45 days in dirt and reeeeeks of skunk

cant wait to get this rolling

skar

nice find wonkanobe, those fat leaves remind me of some Deep Chunk seedlings.

Would be cool to see what happend from an old HP line this is good meds for those in need of strong indica buzz.

wish you the best :joint:

W

wonkanobe

yeah there are only a few peeps that have this cut. i had a suspicion that and old friend still had it, but i hadn,t seen him in like 16 plus years and we were never super tight to begin with. but the memory's of this rks hp that i burned in the late eighty's and early 90's. made me call 411 and find my buddys #. So sure enough after a 2 hour phone call catching up he still has this infamous hp. so I just happened too have a friend heading west and could stop in co. and pick some cuts up. and he did and they made it thru utah unscathedand and out to cali. slo vegger so far,short inernode spacing. no need for topping so far. my boy says 45 to 48 indirt and its done. he knows he has been runninig it for more then a decade lol. so I will keep updating this pos as my mother grows

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Man I love good stories like that JB...you got all the hook up...sweet...scrappy

G

so this is the one i've heard all about! did you guys get some nugs with the cuts? was it as you remember? man, i love the looks of her!

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
you are a lucky sob :) i smoked some old school hash plant back in the early 90's wonder if it was the same stuff. lol doubt it.

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
WOW NICE SCORE WONKOBE!!!!!

WOW NICE SCORE WONKOBE!!!!!

yeah 45 days finish should be the real deal hp
afoaf ran sensi so called hp and it went for 65-75 dayz

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice find wonkanobe

nice find wonkanobe

will be watching with interest

W

wonkanobe

no nugs just the cu. so I plan on flowering one this week to see how it is

Red_Nine

Great find wonkanobe! I've been searching for some really skunky genes myself lately. Seems like there is alot of interest in the old skunk strains coming back, and as far as I'm concerned that's a very good thing. All of you that ever had any RKS back in the day know what I'm talking about. To put it in perspective, whenever I am driving and smell a dead skunk along the highway, I start jonesing for some old school skunk. It smells great to me. Thats how good the Road Kill was! Keep us posted for sure on this one. I'll be pulling up a seat and watching.

Triceratops

My OH My! You have found quite a gem there wonkanobe! IMO, the old school lime green RK skunk is my favorite herb of all time. Total nostalgia with me as i consider her the holy grail of all cannabis. Please keep us updated on this girl, several are pulling up a seat to watch, hell i am pitching a tent. Grow Hard!

Peace and pot, Tric

Budelaire

HiGh!

Nice thread!
I just bought some "Hash Passion" from Seedsman breeders. On the package, it says that the seeds come from a moroccan landrace strain. hum, can't wait to harvest and taste this "super polm". I'll keep you posted

W

wonkanobe

well thanks all, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am repotting all 3 sshp's in a mix of cco and perlite. I folior spray them daily with rhiztonic

I took six cuts of of plants an will veg thm up as soon as they push.

the smallest plant of the 3 will be going into flower tomorrow so even if its an eight i will know how sapecial this strain is

Rootstyle

wonkanobe said:
but the memory's of this rks hp that i burned in the late eighty's and early 90's. made me call 411 and find my buddys #.

I had some hp in the 90's also that had that rks smell & taste. I love the kinds that you burn then leave for many hours come home and it still reaks of that smell in the house. I cant wait to find myself another rks plant. Glad to hear that some folks still have these strains around. :smile:

G

anyway we can get ya to reverse a chem D clone and pollinate the sshp? ;)