What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone know chances of international travel with felonies?

CANNAPIMP

I want to go to the cup in amsterdam but don't want to shell the $$ if i can't go i hear they don't let drug felons in canada is it the same for the rest of the world? please help ASAP cannapimp:abduct: :alien:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
u can find out from the embassies of the nations u would like 2 visit what their l;egal requirements for entry r regarding criminal record

zigzag1a

apply for a visitors visa before you go. i think then that you would know if they're gonna let ya in or not.

G

Felonious

Felonious

Well.. from personal experience within the past year I can honestly say... Canada did'nt give a fuck about me and I have a pretty bad backgroud. (trafficking) They still let me come into O'Canada many many times.... The only problems I had were coming back and being detained in customs for questions for me and my travelling buddies.. I hope this helps...:) By the way have you looked into expungal? spell check.. it is something my lawyer is pushing me towards...

anyway.. best of luck....and I&I will be at the cup for sure this year.

travelling to europe with a record , is no problem , unless you got some violent conviction's , but in general over here in europe they couldn't be bothered to pull your rap sheet .

peace to all

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
and in spain for instance, as long as u got plenty of euros to grease the local fuzz with u can get away wi anythin, my dad has driven his truck around spain italy, and most the rest of europe for the last 30 yrs. bribing, will not work with the Guardia civil though, they r the eqivalent of state police as opposed to the local plod.

DemonTrich

Veteran
my brother is a convicted felon (robbery and drug convictions). he is not even allowed to secure a passport. something you absolutely NEED to get back into the USA. you can get out, but getting back in is not gonna happen with out a passport. might as well go to mexico and try to hop the fence with some others.

WishDoctor

my brother is a convicted felon (robbery and drug convictions). he is not even allowed to secure a passport. something you absolutely NEED to get back into the USA. you can get out, but getting back in is not gonna happen with out a passport. might as well go to mexico and try to hop the fence with some others.

your answer is complete and utter BS

You def need a passport to exit and enter the usa.
Yes a felon can get a US passport and travel, but you must have completed your terms set by the courts, and as mentioned earlier 10yr ago
You must check with the countries entrance requirements, no matter what.
many won't let in felons.

I'm a 4x felon and have my passport, and I travel extensively around the 3rd world due to my business. I also get frequently stopped and searched by the host countries I visit when exiting the visited country.
Part of the biz and it doesn't bother me.
just don't carry any drugs except scripts. be honest with the host country cops, and not look suspicious and nervous while at the airport...one should expect to be stopped and interviewed searched and harassed.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
you don't have to hop fence ..you can swim across river , or swim around fence in ocean....yeehaw... been on the boarder in texas and cali...texas is easier to cross...passport blah...I actually need to get one soon

DemonTrich

Veteran
5 yrs ago my brother was denied a passport, and his felonies were from 15 years ago. just telling what happened to him. lady friend of mine was caught with a decent amount of coke. she was also denied a passport. her conviction was 9 years ago, she was denied 3 years ago for a passport.

thank you very much

Gry

Sad when all one can do is to point out the double standards.

People with "drug offences who have paid their debit are punished above and beyond, while real criminals who are responsible for god knows how many deaths of innocents are never called to account"

The likes of Kissinger and Cheney sail on through life with rings and asses being kissed.