What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke Report City

friendlyfriend

Veteran
:D

Hello dear friends! This thread is Hopefully going to recieve a Sticky from the gracious Mods here and Help facilitate further examination, special attention, a friendly place for people to share SmokeReports of noteworthy strains of cannabis. What is considered noteworthy, simply any strain you enjoyed!

I have fallen into great luck thanks to a few sincere and quintessentially friendlyfriends who share there hard work and love with me. To all of you thanks! Also to all the others helped by these awesome individuals please feel free to post here and share your reports and love with all the member of our beloved community :D

All my SmokeReports require me not to smoke anything for a few hours before I begin the taste test. I try and maintain a clean pallate and avoid anything that could leave a taste in my mouth. I cannot astest to my partner in crime Lil Diddle but she only smokes with me and that I assume should promote a more thorough report. We are using bambu papers the whole way thru due to availablity ( we miss Rizzlas :( )

Additionally my dear Friend Tex suggested we Follow Guidelines and attempt to provide as much information as possible. This was brought to my attention after the 1st three reports but I will attempt to satisfy the goal of further and more detailed examination in the Hope of identifying as many pertinent factors as possible.

Remember friends these reports inspire others to try different strains and identify qualities that are not present on the breeder packs or discriptions :D Helping others Helps yourself.

:)

friendlyfriend

Veteran
L.S.D #1

L.S.D #1

Bog's LSD

Lil Diddle-
1st Hit hits right away very smooth smoke, The best I've had you can smell & almost taste sweet lavender. the high is relaxed and very clear. not really in the talking mood. it doesnt make you sleepy but it doesnt make you crazy energetic either like a great haze but it gets you MOTIVATED!
1-10----9 awesome

FriendlyFriend-
1st pull is apricot smoothness, smooth after taste kinda trippy, almost like a mind bending sorbet. LAVENDER!everywhere!
Clean Smoke. It smells like incense at bath and body works in the fresh section.

Loostens up your body calms tense areas, sort of anti-inflammatory. Motivating I would love to goto work on this :D
1-10----10 aye wazz happenin' mang!

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

:alien:

friendlyfriend

Veteran
TrainWreck!!

TrainWreck!!

Trainwreck-

Lil Diddle- Very sharp when you pull in but not choking, very aware! In comparison to Haze from the city they are both high quality but I don't feel super energetic like haze but I am still super high and clarity is maintained throughout. I stood up got dizzy.

**Warning Any Sudden movements will cause dizziness**

FriendlyFriend-
Jaw Numb, Back tingly, toes tingling Happy Stomach Scale of 1-10 10 for sure! Happy ears! lalalalala! Smoke chiba chiba Smoke chiba chiba SCHMOKE!

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

:alien:

friendlyfriend

Veteran
C99xNYCD

C99xNYCD

C99xNYCD

Lil Diddle- A little droopy for haze, good smoke, sweet aroma and taste. Its Mellow :D
1-10-----7.5 good stuff

FriendlyFriend- Sweet pungent aroma, sugary after taste creeper Mellow. I would reccomend this smoke for a first time medical user with pain or twitching. Aleviates stress and the potency is high. 1-10----7

*probally good for chemical disorders/imbalances. Universal Calming effect*

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

:wave:

friendlyfriend

Veteran
NLxBB & WYD mixed!

NLxBB & WYD mixed!

This bud was recieved a couple weeks ago and tested by method of blunt with a Peach White Owl and was processed in a coffee grinder. Presently I am very stoned and happy and would like to get this outta the way then go outside and see whats up :D ohh yeah im gonna go outside and uhh come back inside... uhh.. nevermind. :rolleyes: anyway ok Me and my girl are super blazed and this is her report first and Mine after in our own words..

Lil Diddle..
"the smoke was thick andddddd and its hits you right away like within the first pull and then the high just keeps getting betterlike just when you think you peaked you haven't cause the high just keeps going. mad relaxed but still pretty clear you know?"

Friendly Friend :D..
":eek: ohh yeah im super duper high! Thanks for the gift! shit this high is great feeling awesome here its so inspirational have a friend share his awesome bounty with someone such as myself! this weed is uplifting very well flushed and soo soo powerful I am begining to think my friends impending crop might be incredibly high thc content. I must admit I have not regularly smoked in recent months so I dont have have my usual tolerence but I give this stone a 10 on a scale from 1 to 10... wow I really got a friend for life. this smoke is incredible. some pics of the goodndss :cool:

without further ado...

695NLBBWYD1-med.JPG

695NLBBWYD2-med.JPG

695NLBBWYD3-med.JPG

thanks bro :D

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Old Report...

Old Report...

WARNIN WARNIN

***Smoke Reporting by Lil Diddle and FriendlyfRiend***

Warnin Warnin

This has been a great couple days. A while back a met a fellow med user from west of my location on OG and we became buddies and started to share. Well I sent him a clone of my LifeSaver and in Return I got two great strains. More than 4 grams of each and me and Lil Diddle are super blazed right now and I had a GREAT day thanks to two Compassionate Kind and Very close to my heart friends I have met out here. Neither of em ever asked for anything in return but I will definately return the favor :D Any way without further ado our Report.

#1 Mystery Sativa- the guy who sent my friend the clone claimed it was black domina, not even close, sativa with soft spongy stringy texture.

Click for Larger Image

Lil Diddle- Very Relaxing really "chillout weed". FRESH!
FriendlyFriend- High by the 3rd pull. Chemical nutes still present but ok taste none the less on a scale from 1 to 10 ....6

#2 Bogglegum (properly cured!)- TIght nug lovely texture fantastic crystal with many bulbulous trichomes! Smell like an acorn with a hint of pine (whatever that means :rolleyes: )

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

LilDiddle- smokes hard but the effect is super hard. Makes you Talkative type weed. You just wanna chill.

FriendlyFriend-Speedy with quick hitting effect. Medative effect aswell. high by 2nd pull. and on a scale from 1 to 10 ....8

friendlyfriend

Veteran
PineApple Kush

PineApple Kush

PINEAPPLE KUSH--- from NYC

695pineapple_kush-med.JPG

A friend bought me a 50 sack in brooklyn and this was truelly a treat best tasting smoke I had this year besides BOG's bubblehash. Pineapple after taste and a really heavy high which gave me a spinning feeling. Excellent ultra thick smoke :D I was able to enjoy 4 blunts and two joints. Quality smoke and the keif is spectacular :D

P.S. this pic was the best I could do with my shaky hands. our friend here on IC xtracrytical took pics of the same bud with a magnifier.. ill try and get those pics up.. :D

friendlyfriend

Veteran
As per a conversation with friends in the chat and my buddy Tex I would like to submit this format as an optional form for us to use feel free to copy and paste as desired and REMEMBER this thread is open to all!
** Also maybe there is a way we could set this up so we can sort through the strains alphabetically **

Please feel free to post any ideas and always express yourself because we care about your opinion...

Strain: (Required)
Breeder:
Date (ie: YYYY-MM-DD): (Required)
Indica/Sativa Ratio
(Please type using format, ie: i60/s40 **Note: If 100% Indica, type i100/s0):
Strain Specific Pheno:
Medium Used: Soil Hydroponics Aeroponics Non-Soil
Mixture:
Indoors/Outdoors: Indoor Outdoor
System: (ie: drip, DWC, etc...)
Container Used: (ie: 2 gallon bucket)
Weeks Veg: 1 1.5 2 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11 12 12+
Weeks Flower: 1 2 3 4 5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12+
Weeks Flushed/Leached: 1 2 3
From Seed/Clone: Seed Clone
Germination Method and Time:
Growth Characteristics:
Number of Lights Used in Veg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Specify Lights used during Veg: (ie: 400W MH)
Number of Lights Used in Flower: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Specify Lights used during Flower: (ie: 400W HPS)
Avg. Daytime Temperature: (Please specify in F)
Avg. Nighttime Temperature: (Please specify in F)
Avg. Daytime Humidity Level:
Avg. Nighttime Humidity Level:
Nutrient Regime & Weekly PPM information:
Finished Size: (in feet)
Dry Weight: (in oz.)
Curing Method:
Potency: (On a scale of 1 to 10) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Medical Effectiveness: (On a scale of 1 to 10) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
What Kind of high?
Rate the High:

(Feel free to add as much info as you need here)

Medical Uses/Symptoms Helped:
Hybrids Grown? No Yes
Strains Crossed? No Yes If Yes, Indicate Strain:
Comments and Observations:
(Feel free to add as much info as you need here)

Last edited:
G

hey FF...

hey FF...

.......nice thread bro. i think the form you posted would be more along the lines of a strain report. bit much for a smoke out:D

did enjoy your reports, man you have had a few 10s in there, sure would like to sample some of that dank, never had a 10 myself, never had 'one hit shit" either, really do wonder if there is such a thing.

have to say C99 is pretty much the strongest weed ive sampled(dosent include weed I had as a kid)

do have some trainwreck, NYCD, airbornes g13, mr nice, and Slo-c clones to give a go here soon.

just germed up some interestin stuff this weekend.......purple Kush, blackberry widow, bluemoontrip, blue haze, C99 X blueberry, and another go at the BBsativa fem. little color in the grow:D

hope your feelin better, should be with all the gear ya been token, look forward to what ya think of the SBcough, was good but not all I thought it was gonna be, hope she gives ya a jolt:D

CBF

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Nice seeing you here CBF!

Nice seeing you here CBF!

Your a great buddy and thanks soo much again for the strawberry cough expect a personal report for your thread and one for this new thread :D I really think your a great person and the reason you might not be smoking 10/perfect chronic is because you grow 10/perfect chronic and can't tell the diffirence! Your Strawberry cough will be evaluated soon enough and the beans will definately get a turn this fall in the midsts of hazy hazy strains... Yes folk FF will be going sativa for the winter :D I will keep you all posted :D let the good times roll :cool:

G

Purple Urple

Purple Urple

Strain: (Required) Purple Urple
Breeder:
Date (ie: YYYY-MM-DD): (Required) 07/31/04
Indica/Sativa Ratio i50/s50
(Please type using format, ie: i60/s40 **Note: If 100% Indica, type i100/s0):
Strain Specific Pheno: more towards Sativa
Medium Used: Soil
Mixture: Powerflower Organic Soil, Blood meal and Guano
Indoors/Outdoors: Indoor
System: (ie: drip, DWC, etc...) organic soil
Container Used: (ie: 2 gallon bucket)
Weeks Veg: 1 1.5 2 2.5 3 3.5 4
Weeks Flower: 8.5
Weeks Flushed/Leached: 1
From Seed/Clone: Clone
Germination Method and Time:
Growth Characteristics: bushy little bugger
Number of Lights Used in Veg: 1 2
Specify Lights used during Veg: 1000 MH
Number of Lights Used in Flower: 1 2 3
Specify Lights used during Flower: 3000HPS)
Avg. Daytime Temperature: (Please specify in F) 83
Avg. Nighttime Temperature: (Please specify in F) 70
Avg. Daytime Humidity Level: 65
Avg. Nighttime Humidity Level: 45
Finished Size: (in feet) 4 feet
Dry Weight: (in oz.) 1135 grams....
Curing Method: Glass Jar
Potency: 8
Medical Effectiveness: 6
What Kind of high? a very Sativaish high....uplifting
Rate the High:8.5

One of my favortie herbs.....great tasting and looks great....an easy one to grow that remains a favorite amongst me and my firends and patients

Medical Uses/Symptoms Helped: Chronic Pain
Hybrids Grown? No
Strains Crossed?
Comments and Observations:

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

G

Awesome, that format will work killer as strain report. I agree that for a smoke report it my not be that effective.

What are the spefics of whay you would like to know from a smoke report? Strain name, appearence, smell, bud density, stickyness, exhale, body effects, cerebral effects. These might be at least a start for me.

Good show FF, quite a veriety available around there

Tex

G

Bogglegum

Bogglegum

I agree with Texas....if what we want is a smoke report...why all the questions re: how it grows....?

Another Cannabis strain I think should be mentioned here is Bogglegum....I LOVE this strain...Nugs come out dense and tight covered with Tric's.....The smell is reminicent of hubba bubba bubblegum....smoke is very smooth, with a nice instant bang...High lasts pretty long and depending on what I am doing either puts me down or wakes me up....strange but true...These nugs are SUPER sticky....good luck smoking a joint....

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
This is worthy of it's own forum

This is worthy of it's own forum

My feeling is this could get so messy trying to compare notes of eachothers reports.
A forum perhaps?
For Hash as well.

Damn good Idea
FF

Sin:)

friendlyfriend

Veteran
The Answer to all your questions is yes!

The Answer to all your questions is yes!

My hope is that this thread will inspire ICMAG to assist us further with a thread specifically for Smoke Reports/ Strainguide. We are an autonomous entity and Now a huge force in our movement. Lets let the evolution continue and develope a centralized forum where we can search by strain, introduce strains, update on strains and f2, list hash reports, oil reports, new strains and medical strains. Dr.Jay already created a thread for medical mj smoke reports, expiriences and that just leads me to request we augment this thread and the other smoke report threads into a place which will allow us to search by alphanumeric formats be it by breeders and or methods grown, also with a user friendly format.

It can be Done! I believe it will push us further into the stratosphere and give all of us chance to further customize our extraordinairy site!

Friends you don't have to ask me! Please post your smoke reports of Hash, oil, kief, and any other cannabis derivative!

This is International Cannagraphic the Foremost Conservatory of Cannabis on the Internet. We believe in progress and grow everyday in more ways than one!

Last edited: