What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

***Enter The OTher SIDE***

Dutchgrown- I am sorry. Yes... I have been able to show a little freedom..here and there... I was just having some fun.. Forgive me if I did not follow the rules. That was the last one.. I will get back to posting info and info only.. Sorry.. Just it was late last night and was feeling good. I thought it would bring more life to the forum... I am truely sorry... I do not try to make you mad are feel like am against you... I love all your stuff and Pic's .. Just when I posted that pic I thought it was cool but we had a little miss understanding... Sorry for the trash.. I will show nothing but my fine Gems...

Dutchgrown-we must respect to each other... And I have the highest for you.. Sorry it seem like am get on your bad side. I Mean No Harm.. Sorry that you truly feel you must clean up the trash behind your girl. So I wil keep it clean for you....

DG- I am sorry... :p Just playing around joking... Peace..

Your Girl Sauce is out.... :abduct:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Fuzzy, there's not enough of us girls out there doing what we do, growing good cannabis. It's tough enough on girls trying to prove their skills in the cannabis growing community which, for the most part, is dominated by men, and so I have respect for ladies willing to take the chance of growing fine cannabis, and doing it well.

Just keep posts within forum guidelines and all is good....so, any new grow pics?

Thanks,

:wave:dg

The spirit of marijuana is female

The spirit of marijuana is female

Dutchgrown- I will have pic's thursday night are friday.... Here is my best answer to way I was posting such things that make my head hot.. Guess to many bowls..

RETURN TO The Secret Rite by Nik Douglas

Drugs have the power to take one beyond the worldly dimension. Since ancient times many different drugs have been used in magical rites. However, drugs tend to be almost as unpredictable as people and, like sex, can either liberate or enslave.

Transcendental drugs tend to exaggerate what lies just below the normal threshold of consciousness. They lift or expand consciousness, magnify awareness and can cause the Kundalini-energy to awaken and ascend. In this category are marijuana, charas, bhang, hashish, mescaline, peyote, magic mushrooms, morning glory, and other natural organic psychoactive substances. However, if a person takes these drugs when in a negative state of mind or when emotionally unstable, the chances are that the negativity will be greatly magnified. The drug experience then becomes unpleasant, even terrifying, and commonly results in feelings of paranoia. On the other hand, if a person takes these natural drugs with a positive mental attitude and a certain amount of Yogic preparation, transcendental and ecstatic experiences result.

The spirit of marijuana is female. She is alluring, very seductive. In her presence time passes almost without one noticing. Her sweet fragrance intoxicates the senses and uplifts the mind. She is delighted by heroic men and sensual women. When a couple share marijuana, they are allowing her participation in their relationship. Accepting their invitation, the spirit of marijuana adds spontaneity and humor, and also acts as a potent initiator. By bringing the couple into her dimension, the spirit of marijuana exalts and magnifies both love and sensitivity.

Aquaman2112

Dutchgrown said:
Fuzzy, there's not enough of us girls out there doing what we do, growing good cannabis. It's tough enough on girls trying to prove their skills in the cannabis growing community which, for the most part, is dominated by men, and so I have respect for ladies willing to take the chance of growing fine cannabis, and doing it well
I hate to differ with you anyone who reads her posts on more than two or three things at question can tell she knows her shit!, I would feel confident in the answers either of you would give & if a man cannot see past your chest then he is the one with a problem!!!!! not you,

Aquaman2112

fuzzy got frisky and dutch broad out the whip!

CAT FIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!:p

j/k. they are now both my ladies whether they know it or not. :)

Aquaman2112- My knight... Thank's for those kind words... You are truely wise.. tricky- Nothing .. Nothing bad.. Just Fun.. pseudochile- ""Am sorry Kill Bill,, What the nexy mission."". HindukushMaster- My green thumb is the only thing green... Wink.

But all kinding around Dutch Grown is my gril.. I understand what she saying.. Us women go through out life begin to giggle, to sweet, to sexy , to much sitting around eating "Debbie cakes" "cookies" & "space cakes" while waiting to be told what to do by a man.... But like Aquaman2112 says.. "Skills is proof in the Jello Puddin"... But I will keep things down... Due to that is lack of respect to otherrs...But can I ask... Can we get down in the chat room .. You know a little more freedom.. I was just tod by Soggy how to get there... Peace .. I hope everyone has a nice day..

Sauce:abduct: :wave:

Very nice Fuzzy.People like you inspire people like me to start growing. Can I ask how may lights and what type of system your using? Also what type of nutes do you use? In other words what is your secret?:D

flipmastermike- I use 3000 watts.. Gh Nute's... Mini-Krusty ( Call mini only cause no vertical lights and alone grow plants to 2ft so they finshed no talling then 3 our 4 ft tall) .. All other secrets will be in the upcoming topic... My update of the room..

Sauce

:wave: