What's new

Sudden Impact 7 weeks

Brownpants

Here are some pics of Sudden Impact (Blue grass (G13 x Hashplant)xAK47)
It is not the nicest smelling strain....Smells like composting lawn trimmings to me. Can't wait to try it out and have my socks blown off.

5083Sudden_impact_2-med.jpg

5083Sudden_impact-med.jpg

5083Sudden_impact_3-med.jpg

Last edited:

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Unique bud structure on that plant, I'm liking it.

Looks like it's gonna be a killer. Way to go man!

G

Great looking buds, how long will it go for before it gets the chop?

Brownpants

Hey Gangabiss and Supernuck, thanks for dropping in,

I am liking the structure of this plant too, and am thinking it might make a nice commercial strain. If it is potent enough that is.

I think it has a week or two left before chop, trichomes are still mainly clear with a few cloudy ones.

G

Damn Brownpants,you got yer grow on good i see!!Picture perfect on the impacts,great job.I would also like to know the skinny on this one,its lineage being- mr nice g-13 hp(male)sensi '99 x ak47(cherry pheno) serious seeds '97,it should be makin some killer dank,I got both the impact and the goo ya run,also got some Blue gooXsudden impact,all just sittin and waitin,great job :wave:

E

easyrasta

you are gonna love that bud
i grew out sudden impact last year
the 2nd and 3rd generations were quicker and
better smoke
good luck
you got a keeper
Ez

Brownpants

Hey everybody thanks for dropping in.
And Thanks Red for the detailed lineage info on Sudden impact and Blue Goo.

Unfortunately, There was some hermie issues with my Sudden impact plants. I initially thought it was a light poisoning issue (problem with timer), but I grew out some clones and they started showing pollen sacs as well. I cannot identify any other stresses that would be doing this, especially with other genetics in simialir environments not showing any bananas. The pollen sacs show up early on the lower bud sites, which can easily be removed, and then late in flower bananas show up. I was planning on keeping a cut of this plant but decided not too because of the hermie problems. I still have some more beans and might try again at a later time.

The best traits of this plant are it's large yeild, compact buds, and potentcy.
The worst traits are it's smell (reminds me of compost), and hermie problems.
Interestingly, it is pleasant to smoke, not harsh and doesn't taste like compost. High is uplifting, functional, laugh-alot, but not too racy, not too couchy.

Overall, The bud was good, but the plant was bad.

-BP-

I

IwannagethighOG

Thats killer! Look at all those stacked calyxes.

Last edited: