What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rock Bud.... living up to its....

G

...name. Rock Buds in the closet. I think these heavy nuggs should dry up nice and solid. Real piney skunkish stank. can't wait 4 smk report! Peace enjoy :wave: :yoinks: vollyball anyone? :chin:

G

thanx subrob,m steelers, and Slips. Thanx man, you know I'll keep trying. peace, enjoy.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Nice Rock Bud plants. Makes me want to break out my Rock Bud hybrids. Rock Bud has alot of Afghan in her.

S

sow the seeds

Awesome man I love the shots! Looks like I could throw that bud through a window its so dense. The skeletons add a nice touch as well.

G

Thanx sts, CF... yup like bricks, right through a window! size of bricks+some, well see when dried out. I think i need to build a drying closet...I dont think my closet has ever looked and smelled soooooooo sweet. peace all

cadillachydro

Those buds look great joe... really nice. I gotta question though... How come they dont look as advertised??? I was considering rockbud just because ive never grown a plant with those wild and crazy colors, with the deep reds and yellows and purples?... Does this have to do with a phenotype that you didnt get or is it trick photography using light to make the leaves look so colorful... just curious. Again, super nice work, im sure youll enjoy your efforts! Keep it easy ~caddy

G

Thanx Capt. Jack,Caddy, to answer your question...well I grew her indoors. indoors the temps don't low enough to kick off the colors. 2 sweet tooth, exact clones, one inside,smaller not purple at all. theone outside...started purple,dark purple, stayed purp whole time. when i noticed, being that i like the color purp, the other went outside. it took only 6 days outside to turn the whole plant purp. wish i took the changing colors pics step by step. was a tripp watching her go from white to yellow to orange, it was all orange 2 1/2 days. to purple... anyhow, back to Q...
givin the right conditions, it would have abetter chance of colors comming through.
i'v never seen the addvertizement for RB, was it look like? mine close? thanx guys, peace, enjoy
on the other hand... C99 is changing colors just fine indoors.

Last edited:
G

Thanx Capt. C99@6weeks, idont know howto give you the link but i did a thread in flowering fourm. Caddy, sup... thanx much appreciated. there feminized seeds from... ummm, its on the thread somewhere. I'm VERY pleased w/ all three c99s. Ck the thread.. Rock Bud..those images look like there was a lil "Tipping" going on there as well, maybe mine didn't go long enough? thanx for the linx too. peace all, enjoy a fatty!!!

G

my rm has 2600 hps... its now 4 1/2ft.x 12 1/2ft.x8ft.
in line fans, 1 600, and 1 1000 together
the last i'll replace w/ new hood so all three will be air cooled.
I recently went down to 2600 from 3000, and kinda regret it now.
i needed the power to run the 6000 btw air conditioner.
I think eventually i'll up the power supply so i'm not limited.
plus its safer.

G

Rock Bud up close...

Rock Bud up close...

...I'm really looking forward to smk. report on this one..heres macro while i patiently wait for dry and cure.

G

nice macro shot, I can't wait for some dried pics, those are some seriously big buds! How many days did it go?

G

Sup,SN....went about 63 days..9weeks. probably could have gone 70. these are seriously HEAVY nuggs. fullfields of trics, i think she's gonna knock my socks off. Smell is a strong piney skunkish smell, more to the skunkish side. shes a keeper.
Peace