What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Goo Goodness

Brownpants

Some Frosty Blue Goo at Day 50.

5083Blue_Goo_5-med.jpg

5083Blue_Goo_1-med.jpg

5083Blue_Goo_2-med.jpg

5083Blue_Goo_3-med.jpg

5083Blue_Goo_4-med.jpg

Last edited:

Brownpants

Blue Grass seeds is responsible for this Blue Goo.

You used to be able to get seeds of them from HS and CBAY before they went down.

I don't know where to get them now...I have been looking for a seedbank that sells blue grass seeds....no luck yet.

If anybody knows where to get some, please let me know, I am interested in more of their gear.

UVrays

Wonderful grow well done and I have some of the Old time Bros Grimm BG in storage wonderful strains I miss the BGs like hell ;)

G

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I used to hear about this strain all the time and was fortunate enough to smoke it a while back. Now you rarely hear anything of it. But great job and enjoy! :joint:

G

Hey brownpants very mnice job. Before I read your response to where you got them I was gonna ask the same thing. I used to talk to el peru often (owner/breeder of bgs) over at cw but havent been able to get ahold of him since. Maybe marvinmartian will chime in on the bgs subject, Id really love to get some more of thier beans :canabis:

guerilla

Brownpants

Hey Guys, Thanks for the kind words.

I hope the Blue Grass seed guys are just laying low for a while and are planning on coming back to the seed game. If not, I guess I can always make some F2s or maybe a cross or two.

Keep on growing!

-BP-

G

I believe EP told me it is Blueberry x G13 or the other way around.

guerilla

Brownpants

This is what Grim's strain guide has for Blue Goo:

Blue Goo (Blue Grass) Blue BubbleJuice X Double G

I don't know if this is correct or not.

G

Brownpants,Super job!!Man that sure does look good,I see two phenos in your dried shots,hows the smell,the taste,and the high?inquiring minds want to know :wave:
guerilla1018-man i cant let ya guess no more,your wrong on both your guesses so i will straighten ya out,ok..here goes
Blue Goo is Blue Bubble juice X Double G
Blue Bubble Juice is Blue Rocket X Bubble juice,which is like this,Blue rocket=Cherry AK47 x blueberry x Juicy Fruit.Bubble juice =Juicy fruit x bubblegum.
Double g=Gum13 x G13HP,got it?
Juicy fruit is not aka Bubblejuice,two different deals.
anyways,Brown tell me about the smoke :sasmokin:

G

I havent seen "El Peru" and company in years, nice grow Brown Pants.

I did a couple of strain reports for Blue Grass Seeds years ago on Overgrow, Blue Kiev was great and the Blue Bubble Juice which i still have a dozen seeds of.

Make beans if you can cuz i think they have retired, goodluck

Brownpants

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments.

Red145 - The dried shots were all from one plant, the colour difference you see is from different lighting. The first top two photos were under fluorescents and the last 2 were under HPS, which really brought out the colour. And thanks for the lineage info of Blue Goo.

It appears Blue Grass seeds has shutdown, for the time being at least. I am planning on making some F2s and eventually some F3s or BXs to try and keep Blue Goo genetics around. It will take a while, but the reward will be worth it.

I will post a smoke report soon.

-BP-

G

RED145 said:
Brownpants,Super job!!Man that sure does look good,I see two phenos in your dried shots,hows the smell,the taste,and the high?inquiring minds want to know :wave:
guerilla1018-man i cant let ya guess no more,your wrong on both your guesses so i will straighten ya out,ok..here goes
Blue Goo is Blue Bubble juice X Double G
Blue Bubble Juice is Blue Rocket X Bubble juice,which is like this,Blue rocket=Cherry AK47 x blueberry x Juicy Fruit.Bubble juice =Juicy fruit x bubblegum.
Double g=Gum13 x G13HP,got it?
Juicy fruit is not aka Bubblejuice,two different deals.
anyways,Brown tell me about the smoke :sasmokin:

Thanks for the correct info Red, I'll delete my post so that the misinfo stops spreading. I cant believe how many different lineages I found while searching, the one I posted just sounded like the most likeley. Anyways, thanks for setting it straight.

guerilla