What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5 weeks of flower

G

Hey here is the 5 week shot in my c24 cabinet

The girls are OG/BUBBA KUSH from seed

HERIJUANA from seed

and the great GROGG

left side of cab is for vegging top is for clones and right side is for flowering.

Last edited:
G

I am using a 400w mh and the buds are so dense that they actually feel solid like a closed rosebud. They are not huge yet but are super dense. The grogg is slowing down but densing up and the heri and og/bubba are starting to pack on size now finally.

As I said this is my first ever grow and I will be tuning things in from here. I have 2 400w hps coming in and will hopefully have the lights for the final 3 weeks to 5 weeks of flower.

The veg cabinet is lit with 12 -23w cfls alternated cool white warm white and the plants seem to love the light and it is not hot or a hydro sucker.
I used 3 bulb vanity lights as the fixture and installed 4 of them side by side and the lumen coverage is quite good.

ograskal

Veteran
Wow...Great job Bro!! Keep up the excellent work....Bet that OG/Bubba will be Bomb!!~ograskal

Latest posts

Latest posts