What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Dutch..

G

This is the 1st run from seed I started 10 and got 2 stinky big ass ladies. Their are by far the smelliest plants in the garden. Over the Sour D, Bog, c99, or the W Russian.

enjoy :joint:

Last edited:

dyren

Great job, those look delicious. I'm currently trying to decide what seeds to buy for my first grow and I can't choose between Warlock, Double Dutch, and Sensi's Skunk #1.

Please let us know how this smokes! The yield already has my approval!

.♠.

Wow Stoned Silly.

Those are some super nice lookin ladies for sure! Certainly not affraid to produce some killer lookin' colas. Nice and crystally also.

You can see the Warlock in her!

Peace

G

Thanks everyone..

Dyren.. I wouldn't go with DD for a 1st grow, as I found it real fussy during seedling stage. Which wouldn't be good for a newbie. I would try W Russian/Widow/Rhino or any Northern Lights cross.

Spade.. I have not grown Warlock but have grown chronic. The chronic had no smell and this stinks so I say you are right about these little ladies leaning towards the warlock side :yummy:

dyren

Ah ok, ok. Thanks for the advice. I'm actually gonna be working with some mid-grade bagseed for starters. ACTUALLY my first grow went sour when the only plant I kept of 3 turned out to be male. Culled it and have been sort of waiting to get started again. Had some trouble germing and sprouting some bagseed but I recently got some Grodan cubes and in fact placed 4 seeds in them earlier today.

On a side note, what do you know about the ease of growing Sensi Skunk #1 or TFD's The Pure? Would you suggest either?

Sorry to get on a tangent and thanks for the information!

G

dyren said:
On a side note, what do you know about the ease of growing Sensi Skunk #1 or TFD's The Pure? Would you suggest either?

Sorry to get on a tangent and thanks for the information!

I have not grown either but I would say the skunk would be a good starting seed as most skunks grow real easy. :joint:

I

istayapi

Your plants put a new meaning to "Double" Dutch. looks awesome.

N

Neptune

Amstel Light???

GAGGGGGG who drinks that shitE!!!

Nice buds man. :)
Switch beers, though... hehehe

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
hahahaha.... Amstel Light - good call Neptune

Stoned Silly - those colas look awesome man - great job. Can you describe the smell on these DD? Also are they grown organic or chem? If you have another thread with more info on this grow, can you post a link?

Cheers, Ez

PS get yourself some Grolsch Premium for a good Dutch beer. I wanna see a Grolsch swing-top next to the colas next time.

Last edited:
G

Thanks all..

Erza the DD is very skunk smelling, like a punched out roach of good shit. By far the smelliest strain I have. The Sour D is more citrus smelling but stinks too, just a different kind..

Neptune.. What light beer do you drink. I can't have to many carbs (diabetic) so Amstel is my fav.. :joint: :wave: Oh I like grolsch but they don't carry it with the flip top anymore around here ..

Breezy420

I"ve got no clue on how many carbs, but my favorite beer is Duvel. Mmm speaking of which I think I'll go get one now, brb in 6 minutes since it takes forever and a day to pour it correctly :)

M

mosca negra

Way to go SS! Lookin' mighty phat!! Those buds are quite MEATY. Very, very fine work.

Mosca Negra

P.S. Can't believe I missed this thread until now...

G

Hey all..

I dried 2 small buds in my little cedar box on top of my ballast. Heres some shots.

and my kids mag, with DD lol

Latest posts

Latest posts