What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C99 bud shots..

G

Hello all... I harvested 1 of the C99 (JLP seeds) she was pollenated with c99 as well.

hope you all enjoyed the pictures and a big THANK YOU to JLP :joint:

Last edited:
G

Thanks guys..

It will be at least a month before I am smoking this little lady. I have plenty of med, so a month min. cure on this 1 for sure.

I don't think the smoke will be as good as it could have been. I wanted C99 seeds for later use and she could have gone a week longer, but shit we can't have it all. :wave:

G

Zilaniz said:
those looks nice and frosty. how she smell?

She started out fruity smelling now it has a pepper smell to it. I just chopped her so we will see over the cure if that sweet fruity/pineapple smell comes back. :wave:

G

Nice SS, looks scrumptious!! I agree w/ the one month min. on dry and cure. Peak performance comes w/ the right dry and cure. Havin' other head stash throughout dry and cure is essential. B watchin 4 a smk report,enjoy. Peace

G

Well I rolled a small lower seeded bud of both NL x BigBud & c99 in blunts as thats how I smoke most of the time.

I only rolled the c99 because I wanted to harvest the seeds. But since I had the bud broken up, why not try it right..

So the early smoke report is.. 1st theres not alot taste yet, but it is slightly fruity.
The buzz is very good for an early harvest/cure. It has both a uplifting high and a head thrumping slightly trippy high if you smoke like 1/4 blunt by yourself :bat:
I will give a much better report on the clone and pheno #2 as they will go full term as all my unseeded girls do :joint:

G

Hey, Stoneed Silly, cool pics.... do you know how to make them bigger??? when you click on a pic to add it to your post, it showes up as a series of letters and numbers. look through the letters untill you find the word "thumb", plus a dash in front of the word thumb....delete the word and one dash b4 the word thumb, bam! bigger pics we can all see better your efforts and rewards. Delete a total of one 5 letter word thumb, and a dash b4 it, total to delete 5 letters and a dash. Peace, joe :wave: :woohoo: goodies...

..... all my clippings....

...... $ shot...Kali Mist@ 8-9 weeks...enjoy.

Last edited:
G

Thanks JLP.

I took a macro picture

and the same picture reduced to fit here lol..

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Love the c99!! Lookin great! That's a heavy yielder too...that's what surprised me with c99...they get really fat!! JLP's is definitely a huge yielder...I need another c99 too :chin: I may have to do Gypsy's and JLP's and leave it up to the other patient I co-op with to decide :D

Awesome pics Stoned Silly!!
:wave:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Damn SS,that 2nd pic in the last post looks like Cannalope Haze??? :yoinks: :chin: :confused: :lurk: :fsu: :yoinks: :moon: :moon: :bat:

Sorry I couldn't resist...The comparison is really freaky!! :yoinks: :chin: :moon:

Beautiful pics BTW!!!
Killer!

Just killer!!!

Great job!

70s_PotHead

Great c99 pics stoned :wave: next seed run i'll have some of wallys pineapple going :woohoo: hope they as good as yours :yummy:

70s :joint:

G

Capt. Crip said:
Damn SS,that 2nd pic in the last post looks like Cannalope Haze??? :yoinks: :chin: :confused: :lurk: :fsu: :yoinks: :moon: :moon: :bat:

Sorry I couldn't resist...The comparison is really freaky!! :yoinks: :chin: :moon:

Beautiful pics BTW!!!
Killer!

Just killer!!!

Great job!

Lol... Yep very close for sure.. Thanks to all of you for veiwing my pics.. I can't wait to try this girl as the other 1 I had was seeded, so it wasn't as good as it could be.. Will give a good smoke report in a month once it's cured.. :wave:

G

WoW, that cinderella99 is truly a beauty- Kick ass job "silly"!
Btw- what did u pollenize the other c99 with?

G

Nice! C99 is a great strain, i have never had the pleasure as of yet to grow her, but i have had some from a buddy and it was kick-ass...A+ bag appeal and good texture. In the near future I hope to grow some pine-o beans i got from JLP. (c99xcali-o)...Im lookin for that grapefuit/pineapple smell,taste...I was also considering buying some of GN c99 fem...But im worried because in the past I got hermies from Dutch passion femenised strains. Any advice "silly" on how to treat a c99 lady? nutes,stretch,flower time...Thanks man

Glass