Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Nevilles Haze x Malawi Killer and A5 x Malawi Killer

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Nevilles Haze x Malawi Killer and A5 x Malawi Killer Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2018, 09:24 PM #41
Thcvhunter

Thcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to allThcvhunter is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaventa View Post
mT? what is that?

Anyway, Dubi thanked Yo Sammy, a member who posted earlier, for sharing the cuts.
Thanks.

So A5 is not released pure.
It was crossed to Mirakel Thai, and thats the cross thats going around and thanks to Vibes, being shared with Dubi and such.

Im not sure Vibes wanted A5/mT to be shared with seed companies.
Thcvhunter is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:30 PM #42
Nakumasa

Nakumasa has a spectacular aura aboutNakumasa has a spectacular aura aboutNakumasa has a spectacular aura aboutNakumasa has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Neither, just a bit hungry for N.

Cheers, I'm looking forward to the smoke
Sry bro. I'm from the north and made assumptions.

Is ok with you if I post my experiments with them here as well?
Would be nice to collect all data in easy to find form.
Nakumasa is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:31 PM #43
Nakumasa

Nakumasa has a spectacular aura aboutNakumasa has a spectacular aura aboutNakumasa has a spectacular aura aboutNakumasa has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz,n View Post
yes mate , mine should here in about week ....I,ll be cracking them straight away for yo sammy
Sexy!

Old 02-17-2018, 09:33 PM #44
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thcvhunter View Post
Thanks.

So A5 is not released pure.
It was crossed to Mirakel Thai, and thats the cross thats going around and thanks to Vibes, being shared with Dubi and such.

Im not sure Vibes wanted A5/mT to be shared with seed companies.
Thats interesting thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakumasa View Post
Sry bro. I'm from the north and made assumptions.

Is ok with you if I post my experiments with them here as well?
Would be nice to collect all data in easy to find form.
Best to start a separate thread mate... when I want to look at your grow, I don't want to have to go through all mine too lol

Delicious Critical Jack Herer ACE Panama Haze
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=349398
Spaventa is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:13 PM #45
Nakumasa

Quote:
Thats interesting thanks

Best to start a separate thread mate... when I want to look at your grow, I don't want to have to go through all mine too lol
No worries

And hopefully there are some whitey indulging scaring moments ahead of us eyes wide open checking out of the curtains type

Old 02-17-2018, 11:04 PM #46
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakumasa View Post
No worries

And hopefully there are some whitey indulging scaring moments ahead of us eyes wide open checking out of the curtains type
My first priority is what they smoke like but if its a great smoke, hopefully its a nice growing plant that doesn't tae too long but that would be a bonus, taste and effect is number 1.
Dubi hasn't told much but Im guessing we are looking at 10-12 weeks on the A5 x Malawi and maybe 12 plus on the NH cross? I could be totally wrong i don't know really lol

I grew PurpleHaze x Malawi once and they went 17 weeks.

Old 02-18-2018, 01:16 AM #47
brookie

brookie will become famous soon enoughbrookie will become famous soon enough
THCV - nobody mentioned A5/MT until you came into the thread. See the thread title it says A5 x Malawi Killer. No mention of what you are talking about. See post number 9 in this thread it says it all...
brookie is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 04:06 PM #48
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I'm not expecting them to be this fast, spaventa.. my guess is:

A5 x Malawi - 14-15 weeks
Nevil's haze cut x Malawi - 13-14 weeks

Cheers
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 07:05 PM #49
Spaventa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koondense View Post
I'm not expecting them to be this fast, spaventa.. my guess is:

A5 x Malawi - 14-15 weeks
Nevil's haze cut x Malawi - 13-14 weeks

Cheers
well we pretty much agree on the NH x Malawi but why do you suspect the A5 cross will be longer?

Old 02-18-2018, 07:35 PM #50
led05

led05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really niceled05 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Sammy View Post
Hi there,

Looking very much forward to see what comes out of these new fem lines.

Hope you will find some special plants coming out of our collaboration.

Always wanted to merge the old Haze hybrids to the better sativa lines on the market.

Both Haze hybrids were bred and selected by Nevil himself back in the day (mid/end '80's to early '90's) and kept by some passionate haze fanatics for the past 3 decades.

Finally we got around to it so eager to find out what will emerge.

This is merely a test case so no pressure what so ever, exactly the way we like it.

Big up to KarmaG for bringing back the only surviving A5 Haze cut out of the lime lights after 15 years of absence!
Good Karma to say the least!

All the best,

Sammy
Sammy,

Thank you for this information and details on the A5 & karma, he's one good dude...

If you don't mind me asking, where did the NH come from? I see you mention late 80's / early 90's but not the Karma detail....? was it same as the A5 - passionate fanatics S of Holland type of thing and then Karma? And now Dubi & crew are breeding with this stock? Somewhat confused...

I'm sure these crosses will be amazing, as expected, is Ace releasing them or someone else when they are surely successful? Sorry I'm in the dark here a little but these are things that interest me very much.

Thanks for all answers, much appreciated