You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > PURPLE ZAMAL X PURPLE NEPAL JAM FEM

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
PURPLE ZAMAL X PURPLE NEPAL JAM FEM Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2017, 08:53 PM #1
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
PURPLE ZAMAL X PURPLE NEPAL JAM FEM

ACE SEEDS , Dubi , Luis and all that work behind the scenes and in the gardens. God Bless You !!! Thank You Ever So Much For This Most Joyous of Opportunities. Am overjoyed and honored to try these seeds and learn about this plant.
I see the full moon coming on Sunday so good chance to get the roots a great start. So I will sew on Thursday or Friday in readiness of the moon cycle.
Happy Growing !!!
ULMW is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:15 PM #2
Azure

Azure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really nice
I'm interested in this cross!
Did you get any info on this cross? Like flowering time, yield and etc.

Subbed!
Azure is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:28 PM #3
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Thanks Azure , only info I have was on here at IC from Dubi's posts about the purple Zamal.
If I am not mistaken this purple is not the Garricks cut which was the Zamaldelica plant. So something new I think. Am sure Dubibor Luis will be able to give more details.
I think the stability of the Purple Nepal Jam is going to be the base for the flowering times ( 10 -12 I guess or 12 to 14 ) Doubt it needs longer. Yield should be up in the average and above again basing on the Nepal Jam part. The Zamaldelica yields well so am feeling a similar average to above average yield.
If I get some info I will add it and share.
Peace and Happy Growing to each and all
ULMW is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2017, 11:13 PM #4
Azure

Azure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really niceAzure is just really nice
Dubi has some info here:

The Purple Zamal is a super interesting pure Zamal parental plant, a rare purple pheno, not very frequent in pure Zamal line,
and different to the mango carrot Zamal mother we used to develop Zamaldelica.
Purple Zamal has a very strong mental effect, lovely exotic floral aromas in flowering, high resin production, with quite high THC content for a first generation landrace sativa,
i have great hopes about all these new feminized Purple Zamal hybrids.

The Nepal Jam used in the cross is our elite Purple Nepal Jam F6, the main parental plant we have used to bred our latest Nepal Jam generations.

You can find more info about these parental plants in the cannbinoid and terpene analysis thread in our room at ICMag:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=323725

Azure is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2017, 12:15 AM #5
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Subbed !Got my eye on this one ,too,ULMW!

The cannabinoid analysis of the purple zamal shows great potential.If I have understood well from some of Dubi's posts ,the F1 crossings often also increase THC except vigour.This is going to be really interesting!Good luck bro
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2017, 12:26 AM #6
48N

48N has a spectacular aura about48N has a spectacular aura about48N has a spectacular aura about48N has a spectacular aura about48N has a spectacular aura about
Hoping for magic ganja for you

Old 11-29-2017, 06:08 AM #7
ULMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Dubi has some info here:

The Purple Zamal is a super interesting pure Zamal parental plant, a rare purple pheno, not very frequent in pure Zamal line,
and different to the mango carrot Zamal mother we used to develop Zamaldelica.
Purple Zamal has a very strong mental effect, lovely exotic floral aromas in flowering, high resin production, with quite high THC content for a first generation landrace sativa,
i have great hopes about all these new feminized Purple Zamal hybrids.

The Nepal Jam used in the cross is our elite Purple Nepal Jam F6, the main parental plant we have used to bred our latest Nepal Jam generations.

You can find more info about these parental plants in the cannbinoid and terpene analysis thread in our room at ICMag:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=323725
Thanks Azure , Yes that is the info I was thinking about.
Thanks Syd & 48N I also am feeling this is gonna be something very special too. Give Thanks and Praises to Dubi and all Ace Seeds Team.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 09:25 AM #8
ULMW

Life!!!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 12-14-2017, 12:09 PM #9
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
I'm also excited about the potential of this hybrid

I think the exotic blue floral aroma of the Purple Zamal mother can produce an excellent blend with the refined sweet honeyed caramelized Nepal Jam terpenes.
Nepal Jam should also help to bring down the size and flowering time of the Zamal, and improve her yield, resin production, bag appeal, indoor adaptability... and probably make kinder her effect too, yet keeping the desirable sativa vibe in the effect. This hybrid also has the potential to produce beautiful plants with intense blueish and purple colors with colder temps in late flowering.
dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:45 PM #10
ULMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
I'm also excited about the potential of this hybrid

I think the exotic blue floral aroma of the Purple Zamal mother can produce an excellent blend with the refined sweet honeyed caramelized Nepal Jam terpenes.
Nepal Jam should also help to bring down the size and flowering time of the Zamal, and improve her yield, resin production, bag appeal, indoor adaptability... and probably make kinder her effect too, yet keeping the desirable sativa vibe in the effect. This hybrid also has the potential to produce beautiful plants with intense blueish and purple colors with colder temps in late flowering.
Thank you very very very much Dubi !!! What a joy to read your write up on her.... Blue Purple and all the kind of words I enjoy to see and imagine a plant to be.... Eager to see and sample as I have a colorful and flavorsome terpene rich start to 2018!!!

Wishing you all the best !!!
Happy Growing!!!
ULMW is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.