What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

ograskal

Veteran
Hey whats up Everyone! Heres a few pics of my OG Kush at around 4 weeks flower (27 days). I forced this girl at 12 inches and She stretched to around 32.5 inches! She does have that Lemoney Pinesol smell that everyone talks about and She looks like She will give me a decent yeild! I'll prolly let her go aroune 4 or 5 weeks more and then the chop! Cant wait till She's finished! Enjoy the pics everyone! Peace.~ograskal

G

What's up O?

What's up O?

Oh I see what't up. OG Kush!! You got the most interesting garden of anyone I know and you crank them out fast. I've enjoyed your work for years. This is a prime example of it. :wave:

ograskal

Veteran
SmokeyPufmaster said:
Oh I see what't up. OG Kush!! You got the most interesting garden of anyone I know and you crank them out fast. I've enjoyed your work for years. This is a prime example of it. :wave:
Hey Thanks alot Bro! You know I've always admired your work as well. This lady reminds me so much of the Sour Diesel that i grow! They have to be realated in some way! Thanks for the kind words! Peace.~ograskal

ograskal

Veteran
sunnyside said:
og...im with smokey. You always seem to have the finest genetics, and rare gentics to boot.
Thanks alot Bro! I have some real nice freinds here on the Boards! Peace.~ograskal

natefrog

awesome...............no shit about the sour........never noticed..........thats what they say tho...............many of todays "elite" kushes & diesels are sibs..............healthy as hell, hog.....way to be obsessive like me!

Wrecked

Nice looking plants as always ograskal you sure have a bunch of nice strains. Looks like a pretty good yeilder. PeAcE

G

thats cause the og kush and the desiel line come from the dog mother...they both in turn have the same lineage just different crosses of the cutting... im sure rezdog can elaborate more on it. since he does the desiels. i would love to see the finished nug. as i live in LA and smoke the ogers everyday. when i dont have my own grown to smoke. they look just sugar dipped so thats a good sign. great looking plants either way...

killer grow bro killer

peace

Last edited:

ndnguy

Feigned said:
cool pics, doesn't look like anything special so far, just regular weed. i'm sure it will look better when it's closer to being done. seems like you got excited and started posting premature pics, good job though.
Lets see your pics :pointlaug Great job ograskal , looking very tasty. :yoinks:

KingRalph

yeah dunno what that post is about, looks mighty frosty from here! beautiful lookin kush raskal. btw, could just be me here, but are those pistils long or what! excellent results from a switch at 12 inches, when'd ya top em? lookin forward to seein em plump, grow on man :)

p.s. feigned: stop hatin man, it's not needed here. if ya can't appreciate ograskal's green thumb, go paint yours and suck on it a while an leave us to enjoy some fine kush pics in peace.

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
LOL! Feigned, You have the nerve to post that shit and than PM me asking for a cut of my OGKush that you say looks like regular weed. Go screw yourself wannabee!

Thanks for the kind words Everybody! ~peace.~ograskal

G

ograskal, those plants are killer...

and yes, you have Feigned dialed in correctly. He's a troll who was banned this morning after having stolen first stankbud's avatar and then my own. Gypsy dually disposed of him with no further ado LMAO :bat:

In any case, he won't be back to pollute yours or anybody else's thread...you just keep on postin' them luscious pics for us, y'hear? :D

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.