What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bringing home a chunky plant in the OD.

argo430

Veteran
I was working for a buddy in Seattle and i gave him some beans and promptly forgot about it. Well today I get some pics and a bunch of questions . So I am asking what he needs to do to bring this one home. it is a Royal Bluematic from royal queen crossed with a master Kush boy from sensi seeds. This one was not auto. This thing is chunky and I doubt trimmed or anything . I am a indoor guy and have no clue as far as what to do. So what needs to be done to lessen the chance of grey mold and PM and to bring my buddies first attempt home? This is in seattle with tons of RH and rain plus a short season to boot. Any pointers would be most welcome.

attachment.php

Peace.

Attachments

• Royalbluexmasterkush.jpg
    Royalbluexmasterkush.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 7
  • od blumaticxmasterkush.jpg
    od blumaticxmasterkush.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 11