What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What are you getting!?

GonjaLove

So many factors go into play and there are already 50000 threads that cover this. Running Gorilla Glue I can pull around 1.75 - 2 lbs per light.

Last edited:

zoo

So many factors go into play and there are already 50000 threads that cover this. Running Original Glue I can pull around 1.75 - 2 lbs per light.

Those are good realistic numbers that i'd be happy with. Some people claim online they pull 3.75 pounds off 1000w haha

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I have posted many times on this, I currently get .3 grams per watt on the average.

5600 watts in the budroom. Five plant perpetual, so about 1100 watts per plant. It varies from 800 to 1100 watts in the various rooms (4) that I use.

The budroom used to get between 10 and 14 ounces per container, three to five clones per container.
Seed plants do not like multiples in a single container so the yield went down to 4 to 8 ounces per plant, lots of variation.

So I am transitioning back to clones and multiple plants per container, yields are going back up again, dialing in clones is so much more simple and effective.

So...

Yield per 1000w today with seed plants is about a half pound on average.

Yield per 1000w with multiple clones is about a pound per container on average.

I consistently pull less per watt than most gardens in my area. I console myself with knowing my buds are in the upper ten percent of gourmet pot available.

Latest posts

Latest posts