What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250W of Funk

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I plan on harvesting 3 different ladies at 3 different times over the next month so I thought I'd start a generalized pic thread for my budshots and harvest shots.

First up...Day 57

Dutch Passion Hempstar (NL#5 X Haze)

:wave:

G

damn, those are looking thick! 57 days must be the nl dom or thats some quick haze!

G

Wow tml you always seem to grow some awesome buds and produce some nice ass pictures. Enjoy. :joint:.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
What a great response...Thanks Guys! :wave:

She is definately the NL dominant pheno. This plant was a re-veg and I've had her since December 2005.

Potency is outta this world...she is a one hit wonder.

Thanks for all your compliments and support :joint: :wave:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Day 71 Tangerine (California Orange Bud X Chronic)

Day 71 Tangerine (California Orange Bud X Chronic)

Day 71

Willy Jack's Tangerine (Cali-O X Chronic)

Harvest -

Thanks for Stoppin in :wave:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Guys :wave:

Thanks for the compliments :joint:

Orangelazaris - This was only my 5th grow or so....so I'm not really that sure what I average. I got 46 Grams off of Hempstar. Should be looking around the 60-65 grams with Tangerine.
If I had to make a guesstimate, I'd say 40-50 Grams per plant is average :confused:

User Name, Old Man Time, The Budfather - :wave: Thanks for your time gents. The compliments are appreciated.
:sasmokin:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Grape Bagseed Day 58

Grape Bagseed Day 58

UmphreyMcgee420, jasondanzig - :wave: Thanks for the compliments guys.

This is a local strain that I don't know squat about it's genetics. It tastes like grapes and smells like grape skunk. Everyone just refers to it as "Grape" around here.
It is a very enjoyable bud to smoke and anyone who's never smoked it before always compliments on the amazing taste.

I found a few nanners growing out (you can see them in the pics).
I chopped about 4 days earlier than I would have liked too, but nonetheless they are ready.

GrapeBagseed Day 58 -

7622Grape_Day_58_Flower-2.jpg

Harvest -

It'll be about another month or so till my Blueberry harvest, but I'll update it in here if anyone is interested.

The Budfather

beutiful man enjoy the smoke as always a pleasure to be viewing too bad only a few diff strains a year wish i could see more varieties of strains. oh well at least you have plenty off piff tml ya crazy canook!!! or maybe i just took a hit o acid a few hours ago haha enjoy man!!.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks Guys!

Budfather - Ill try and get some more variety for you come the new year. Havn't grown Blueberry yet, so that'll be new for yeah...those shots should be up here in about 30-40 more days.

Closet Funk - Good Luck on the 250W grow man!

Latest posts

Latest posts