Hey, thanks for the info dubi. I did not top them in the end.
This is a update on how things are going:
4 of 6 QM seeds sprouted. The QM1 was broken by the rain and wind. So now I have 3 QM.
1 of 1 OE seed sprouted.
0 of 2 Violeta free seeds from last year sprouted. I'm a little dissapointed, but maybe I didn't kept them correctly stored.
1 of 1 ACE Mix STD sprouted. I broke a piece of radicle of this one, so I'm actually impressed.
No Pulsar in the end. Maybe next year.
The idea was to send QM#4 and AMX to the woods, to try guerrilla grow. But I didn't found a good place, so for the moment I still have them with the others. I'm still trying to find a good place, but in the woods it's gonna be hard... too much cold, humidity and not much sun...
History of transplants: They started with 1l pots. Then they were transplanted to 5l pots after 30 days.
Right now the things are like this:
QM#2 -> 17L pot. Transplanted from a 5l pot the 01/August.
QM#3 -> 17L pot. Transplanted from a 5l pot the 01/August.
OE -> 11l pot. Transplanted from a 5l pot the 01/August.
QM#3 -> 6l pot. Transplanted from a 1l pot the 10/July.
AMX -> 3l pot. Transplanted from 1'3l pot the 10/July.
So, right now they are about 60 days old. Soon they will start to fully flower. I did my best to keep them short all this time.
As I said, I did not top them. The magpies took care of that with QM#2 (and to some degree with QM#3 also).
Now a couple of pics of them. I have more pics, but they are pretty disorganized, so I will try to upload more if I find the time.
First 3 pics: QM#2, QM#3, and OE.
Last pic: QM#4 and AMX.
That's what I have for the moment.
Pd: Pics are from 27/07, so the pots are still 5l in those photos. Now they are a little bigger.
I hope you are all doing fine.