What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shishkaboy's chemdog re creation project

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Mom

picture.php

picture.php

Dad

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting pj shiskaboy.
Which 91 is that? (JB or SkVA or neither)

I see the pic but what's your final goal, in words?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Interesting pj shiskaboy.
Which 91 is that? (JB or SkVA or neither)

I see the pic but what's your final goal, in words?

These pics are from the chem 91 thread. I'm just collecting a few of my favorite shots for comparison. These should be all skva shots in here. The mom and the dad I used were both from the skva line so I'm trying to see what my inbreeding has done.

At first I was looking for something similar to ecsd but now my goal is to preserve the skva pheno I have. In the short term, the goal is to test the s1's and the sibling crosses to see if the traits I like pass on or not.

Other than that I want this to be one of the sickest chem threads on the forums. Thanks for participating and getting it going.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Dogbud?

I m trying to make sense of what you mean here. All I can get is that there may have been a pre 91 chem but as far as I know that would be dogbud.

sorry..just busting balls... all this (imo) is BS.. shit man the oz or two that they got could have been part of a kilo or a ton of the same weed , and it was sold all over the country, so there are hundreds of guys with 'chem'...

growingcrazy

Lookin forward to watching this play out Shiska!

The N91 has the flavor and the potency to knock just about anything else aside.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
sorry..just busting balls... all this (imo) is BS.. shit man the oz or two that they got could have been part of a kilo or a ton of the same weed , and it was sold all over the country, so there are hundreds of guys with 'chem'...

I was thinking it was a joke but then I was like "what if hes serious?"

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Lookin forward to watching this play out Shiska!

The N91 has the flavor and the potency to knock just about anything else aside.

Thanks for checking it out.

The n91 male I used was perfect for what I wanted. He passes on the chemmy stretch and dark shinky leaves. The shishkadiesel was my goto "sour d" type cultivar. Its very reminiscent of the first "sour" I had. I was paying $30/g for at least a few years.

A homie asked my opinion of whether he should get CC or RP's, I was always the more knowledgeable one when it came to that stuff and thought the rp version was the best choice.

He popped it and didnt really like it, but as soon as I saw it I knew it was meant for me. When I came back to him with a bag of coffee diesel he literally jumped up and down. Even tho he gave me the clone it came with the permissions to name, breed and share it.

Straight up eatthy coffee diesel with a hint of citrus. The perfect compliment to the n91 male.

I dont think the coffee came through in this generations keeper pheno tho. Maybe some of the folks that got these seeds got a more coffee chem. Im very interested on what others can find in there.

Latest posts

Latest posts