What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plazmatic x lighter??

Hubbleman

Veteran
My friend told me about these the other day, supposed to be really good

Is it good? Anyone got it?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds/looks like an all-in-one, best of all worlds.

Uses electricity to generate crisscrossing plasma beams to crank out more than 900 degrees F of heat—more than enough to light your next joint, spliff, blunt, water pipe, or bowl.

And the best part is that because the Plazmatic X uses electrical currents rather than actual flames, it doesn’t rely on butane or lighter fluid, it’s water resistant, wind resistant can be recharged using a USB cord.
Reviews have been good, looking at their site and Amazon.
I think that's on my GET NOW list.

shithawk420

Veteran
i was looking at electric lighters as well.ive heard mixed reviews.also you cant light a bowl or bong with most of them cause they really are made for ciggs.{dont smoke ciggs only joints crew}

Hubbleman

Veteran
I'm getting one cos it looks cool, picking one up of amazon next payday

My only concern: sounds like it gets really hot, won't that burn your weed in a joint make it unsmokeable?? :chin:

Hubbleman

Veteran
Shit looks dope

plaz-x-chromium_600x450.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saw one the other day, looks bad ass, she said it lit joints perfectly! I want one too

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Imagine more will be on the market using that technology vs. butane. Yeah, 900F seems a lot....but just to spark a bowl, it'd seemingly work in a nano second!
Let us know if you like it!

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Just got one ....1 light per charge ...... piece of Chinese crap

Green Squall

Very cool but I wouldn't spend that much on a lighter. Maybe when the price goes down. I've gone back to using hemp wick. One 7 dollar spool seems to last forever. Works great for hash when you want to slowly hover the flame above it without inhaling all the butane.

Hubbleman- I respectfully request that you bring back your original avatar lol

Hubbleman

Veteran
Amazon seems to stock legit lighters, with good reviews, browse it and buy a piece for at least 20 bucks with good reviews - every one other than u got good experiences with this lighter

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Just looked on Amazon and that's what I've got, same price

So I've got a dud, thanks I'll take it back

Apparently Hubbleman has the same vision as his avatar .....Bubbles from Trailer park boys
vvvv

Which of course you can't see after 1/1/2017

Hey Conky learn to read:moon:

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
my daughter had a plasma lighter

i took it from her cause she wasn't supposed to be smoking

kinda like a ground score

CaptainDankness

My wife got me one of those lighters for my birthday last year, did the trick it would light a bowl not as good as a bic but it worked.

They are also kind of fun when you're drinking with friends. :) It's got a nice little zap to keep everyone on their toes. Lol

CaptainDankness

I was wrong. DO NOT but this lighter from Amazon

Get it here:
https://www.plazmatic.com/collections/plazmatic-x

Cost quite a bit but I won't settle down for a cheap shitty knock off like the dude above

This is the type you want if you want to smoke a bowl or even bong. Same design as mine, just be forewarned, don't use with a metal pipe. LMAO

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B072J23XP3/ref=mp_s_a_1_6_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1527073414&sr=8-6&keywords=tesla+plasma+lighter