in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Snow Moon

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Snow Moon Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2016, 03:35 AM #11
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
I just put 2 seeds in the ground a few days ago. they have not popped yet. End of June but I figure they will only get 4 weeks of veg. I bought two heaters for grow room so they should finish just fine. I hope the heaters work I have a GT and some Zamaldelica X Hawaiian crosses that won't like snow. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2016, 08:46 AM #12
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
My Snow Moons were transplanted today with 3 other seedlings. They are late to the summer schedule for sure. I decided to try another soil mixture before next season. The other vendor I had been using decided to cut corners and cost this year. What used to be nice potting soil is now pine needles and bark. There is now a new large compost pile and Earth-Grow lost a customer. Peace

Old 08-24-2016, 09:48 AM #13
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
snow moons, 3 phenos, kinda suprised how narrow the leaves was on this one, this was about a week ago...

-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2016, 07:06 PM #14
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

colorful male

GET-MO, nice plants! My females are all green. Here is a couple pictures of my male.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment....375617&thumb=1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment....375616&thumb=1
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment....375615&thumb=1
After he showed sex. I put him back outside to keep him separated. He started getting color right away. All the leaves are green, only stalk and stems have changed. I'm going to pollinate a bud site or two on a sativa phenotype of my zamal hashplant. Peace
Sorry for the weird setup of post. I'm trying to figure out how to do this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	male,snowmoon 008.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	375615 Click image for larger version

Name:	male,snowmoon 009.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	375616 Click image for larger version

Name:	male,snowmoon 010.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	375617

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-24-2016, 08:17 PM #15
Koondense

Koondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud ofKoondense has much to be proud of
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
That's an impressive colour! Looks special.
Koondense is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2016, 01:54 AM #16
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Koondense, I decided It's to late in the year to make seeds now and have them mature. Is the color common like this on the Snow Moons? I could keep some pollen for the future. I didn't have any plans for a seed run or hybrid. Anyone have any insight on this? Peace

Old 02-21-2017, 05:03 AM #17
nepalnt21
FRRRRRResh!

nepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the rough
any updates? how was the final result?
nepalnt21 is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2017, 04:53 PM #18
Zitz

Zitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepalnt21 View Post
any updates? how was the final result?
Would like to know too and the general difference beteween snow moon and pck. The s.m certainly looks like shes taken after the Vietnamese looking at GET MO's pics.
Zitz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:31 PM #19
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
My bad folks, i lost the phone i had shots of the grow on, but heres some shots i dug up on my ig, i had 3 phenos...

Pheno 1

This one, wish i had picks as it matured, tall sativaish spear that filled in nice, great crystal coverage, smellt like a sweet pungent version of trainwreck with, sturdy branches n good yield, most sativa leaning.

Pheno 2

This one was real bushy and had airy purple buds with light green leaves. Blackberry trainwrecky smell. Hard to trim, floppy branches.

Pheno 3

This one was a runt i almost culled, but wish i would have kept a cut, the dopest concord grape smell u could imagine. Stayed short and hella crystal coverage. Not good yield but maybe if dialed in, but that smell! I made rosin out of some of it n it was tasty stuff.

With i could have saved all my photos, i had a week by week grow i was gonna post but got busy. These were some interesting genetics fasho. I did one inside too i will get some pics of dry bud, think it was pheno 1.
-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:44 PM #20
Zitz

Zitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura aboutZitz has a spectacular aura about
Nice, pheno 1 looks the best (maybe its the sunlight), but I would love to find that concorde grape pheno, thanks for sharing.
Zitz is offline Quote