What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

Holeshot22

Hey Dubi, she is done now, that photo was taken about 2 weeks ago . Just haven’t had time to jump on.
Amazing plant, very hardy against mould and pests.I haven’t grown one in the ground as yet, if the pot grown specimens are anything to go off they will grow huge.
They need to be staked and tied up well , as the colas become huge and very heavy, especially after rain.

kickarse

Congrats kickarse on your Panama Haze harvest :tiphat:

Sorry to hear the weather was not good this year in late flowering.
Hope you still managed to harvest a good amount of mold-free sativa buds to enjoy the rest of the year.

Thanks dubi, it was a very good year in the end, a fair bit of mould of all sorts, but kept on top of it, and it never spread to far.
Had a few Ace strains handle the year very well, its been the most humid season I've seen here, lots of pest problems, but like the mould, go out every day and sort them out lol

love growing outside, its a adventure every time, wind is a big killer here, all the ones in pots fall over a lot, its always lots of work,
the reward makes it all worth while tho

some Panama Haze cuttings out in the winter sun

SolarLogos

Thanks dubi, it was a very good year in the end, a fair bit of mould of all sorts, but kept on top of it, and it never spread to far.
Had a few Ace strains handle the year very well, its been the most humid season I've seen here, lots of pest problems, but like the mould, go out every day and sort them out lol

love growing outside, its a adventure every time, wind is a big killer here, all the ones in pots fall over a lot, its always lots of work,
the reward makes it all worth while tho

some Panama Haze cuttings out in the winter sun
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80443&pictureid=1954840View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80443&pictureid=1954839View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80443&pictureid=1954838View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80443&pictureid=1955717View Image
Beautiful plants, actually stunning! Nice job branching and training her, she filled out perfectly. Looks potent!

Peace, God bless

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow kickarse! :) What a beautiful Panama Haze purple pheno.
Looks chunky and compact, with evident strong Panama influence, with the purple colors coming from both: Purple Haze and Panama purple pheno.

How are the aromas in late flowering ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Panama Haze colas Xochi ;) Looks like you are almost there!
Yours is a more Hazy pheno with stronger Green Haze influence.

How are the aromas now in late flowering ? Spicy and lemony ?

deepwaterdude

Panama Haze 7 weeks since flip

Panama Haze 7 weeks since flip

Day 50, she's not looking great leafwise, but she's still making a nice chandelier of tops for later;) Still early flower, basically, and even with tough conditions will yield well. Smells are fresh earth and lemon.

Edit: dropped pics.

Attachments

• PanHaze don't complain, so I won't.jpg
    PanHaze don't complain, so I won't.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Panama Haze still queen of the room.jpg
    Panama Haze still queen of the room.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 49
  • A PH bud from top .jpg
    A PH bud from top .jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Panama Haze close.jpg
    Panama Haze close.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 55

orfeas

Veteran
Day 50, she's not looking great leafwise, but she's still making a nice chandelier of tops for later;) Still early flower, basically, and even with tough conditions will yield well. Smells are fresh earth and lemon.

How could one help not getting enamoured of that beaut and giving it a go, especially with tempting August sales?
A chandelier of attributes dudemate! :dance013:

:tiphat:orf

SolarLogos

I've heard so much about Pan haze, especially from Tangwena, I cannot wait to try it. Yours are truly a spectacular extravaganza my friend, a plenary job indeed.
Peace, God bless

M

Mr D

I've heard so much about Pan haze, especially from Tangwena, I cannot wait to try it. Yours are truly a spectacular extravaganza my friend, a plenary job indeed.
Peace, God bless

Powerful smoke and very high yielding, one of Ace's best IMO.

M

Mr D

Thank you very much Mr. D, Panhaze just got bumped to the top of my list.:tiphat:
Peace, God bless

You are welcome my friend.

Now if we could just convince Dubi in to making some Panama Haze regs. I'd love to do some breeding with PH and my Vietnamese Black. Also see Ace create some R&D Panama Haze X A5 regs or feminized.

Assgear

You are welcome my friend.

Now if we could just convince Dubi in to making some Panama Haze regs. I'd love to do some breeding with PH and my Vietnamese Black. Also see Ace create some R&D Panama Haze X A5 regs or feminized.

Pardon me for this off-topic post, but is there any chance at all, for a feminized seed to sprout a viable male? 1/10000000 or even worse odds, I don't care, I just wanna know even if it's a snowball's chance in hell for this to happen.

M

Mr D

Pardon me for this off-topic post, but is there any chance at all, for a feminized seed to sprout a viable male? 1/10000000 or even worse odds, I don't care, I just wanna know even if it's a snowball's chance in hell for this to happen.

Not that I'm aware of. I think any male progeny obtained from feminized seeds would be undesirable for breeding purposes.

Dubi said the possibility for Panama Haze regs was not out of the question.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great after 50 days of flowering friend :) And already anticipating another bountiful harvest of yours!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Mr D :)

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback on Panama Haze, i really appreciate you rate her among our best sativa strains,
especially knowing you are a talented grower and experienced sativa lover.

I would like to produce a Panama Haze regular version at some point, unfortunately the pure Haze parental plants couldn't join 'the party' on last Panama regular reproduction, but we will try to make it happen next time, although it won't happen in short term.

Powerful smoke and very high yielding, one of Ace's best IMO.

Now if we could just convince Dubi in to making some Panama Haze regs. I'd love to do some breeding with PH and my Vietnamese Black.

Not that I'm aware of. I think any male progeny obtained from feminized seeds would be undesirable for breeding purposes.

Dubi said the possibility for Panama Haze regs was not out of the question.

Latest posts

Latest posts