in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Bubba Hash

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Bubba Hash Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-02-2016, 10:38 AM #41
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Thank you all for sharing your Bubba Kush x HashPlant pictures and smoke reports

Bubba Kush x HashPlant will be reproduced again in the second half of the year, we plan to include permanently this indica hybrid in our catalogue for 2017.

The English Cut, thanks for sharing pics of the new ErdPurt fem hybrids, i think you will find interesting these fast flowering outdoor indica hybrids for your location, the BKHP 64 mother was selected between dozens of different BKHP females for its high yield, potency, quality, bud density, resin production, bag appeal.... looks overall like the Katsu Bubba Kush mother but it's stronger, more vigorous and better yielding, the earthy/hashy taste is also stronger thanks to the hashplant influence. Crossed with ErdPurt should produce a very interesting indica hybrid for colder and northern climates.

Please, keep us updated with your progresses.
Best regards
dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2016, 05:10 PM #42
Otto Flour

Otto Flour is a jewel in the roughOtto Flour is a jewel in the roughOtto Flour is a jewel in the roughOtto Flour is a jewel in the roughOtto Flour is a jewel in the roughOtto Flour is a jewel in the rough
When can we expect to see the erdpurt hybrids for sale?
Otto Flour is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2016, 05:02 PM #43
OlDirtyHuman

OlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of light

Couple more weeks before flowering. Growing pretty quickly now.
Photos:
Pretty Flowers
OlDirtyHuman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:42 AM #44
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Flour View Post
When can we expect to see the erdpurt hybrids for sale?
Hi Otto,

The new ErdPurt feminized crosses are being tested outdoors this season, if results are good enough the best hybrids will be officially released next year.

Anyway, if you are very interested to try them you can email us to get some this season.
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:30 PM #45
Fatty Bubba

Fatty Bubba will become famous soon enoughFatty Bubba will become famous soon enough
Hello everyone!

Here is few pictures of my current Bubba kush x Hash plant project. just starting flowering week 5. Sorry about bad quality pictures.
On my next project im trying to find a good LUI male to make
some crosses with this bubba hashplant... Just popped 13 LUI seeds today

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160609_185200.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	366643

Name:	20160609_161510.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	366644

Name:	20160609_161933.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	366650

Name:	20160609_183006.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	366651
Fatty Bubba is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2016, 09:46 PM #46
Fatty Bubba

Fatty Bubba will become famous soon enoughFatty Bubba will become famous soon enough
Last year i grew this on scrog, liked a lot. very nice strain
thank you Ace Seeds!

Fatty Bubba is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2016, 07:33 PM #47
Buddler

Buddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to all
Heres my ACE BH outdoors now for the summer going to force flower in july..take some more cuts

Buddler is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-26-2016, 07:06 PM #48
Buddler

Buddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to all
[quote=Buddler;7510771]Heres my ACE BH outdoors now for the summer going to force flower in july..take some more cuts

Any body growing Bubs Hash outside? I got a few nice ones getting big one is two weeks in and the other is vegging still.Ten Galls of used coco they are loving all the space ..
Buddler is online now Quote

Old 06-27-2016, 12:22 PM #49
The English Cut

The English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really niceThe English Cut is just really nice

Here's my BKxHP mother plant in mother earth! She and a few other hardy girls survived winter under a crappy lightbulb in my basement. I planted them all out a couple of weeks ago into the top-dressed no-till spots from last year and they're starting to look happy and healthy with lots of new growth, i have to say that this one is being a little slow to readapt but the weather is taking a turn for the better and I fully expect the BKxHP to soon follow suit. Peace, TEC.
The English Cut is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:16 PM #50
dubi
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty Bubba View Post
Hello everyone!

Here is few pictures of my current Bubba kush x Hash plant project. just starting flowering week 5. Sorry about bad quality pictures.
On my next project im trying to find a good LUI male to make
some crosses with this bubba hashplant... Just popped 13 LUI seeds today
Welcome Fatty Bubba

Thank you very much for sharing your indoor Bubba Kush x HashPlant. They look great in their 5th week of flowering, hope you have had a good end of flowering and that you are enjoying now some juicy and solid indica flowers.

Best wishes for the next round and the upcoming indica selections.

BTW, did you have the chance to try Fatty Bubba limited edition ?
dubi is offline Quote