You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Bubba Hash

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Bubba Hash Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2016, 09:54 AM #21
Dr.King

Dr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddler View Post
View Image View Image View Image Heres my first ABH of the yr 5 weeks in I have two phenos the other is a beaut more to hash side , both keepers big and frosty have to post some pics of other when I get time.
Hell yea they are some frost girls. Thanks for sharing man. Tons more frost then mine. What is she under or was she outside? Thanks.
Dr.King is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2016, 02:46 AM #22
Buddler

Buddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to all
Thanks fellas , these plants are grown in a stadium with coco twin vert sixes.. They got the bubba smell but the hash plant size big yields just what I was looking for.Bud
Buddler is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2016, 03:20 AM #23
EastCoast710

EastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.King View Post
Thanks . Dubi is still working with it, just not currently. Ace is going to release this again in the future.

Sounds about right man. I wish I could have let mine go another 2 weeks but that's how it goes, next time for sure. You are more then welcome to post your photos man. Never jealous against another farmer .

Dubi that does sound interesting. If you are ever looking for people to test your new genetics, I would be more than happy to do so. That sounds like fun rather then testing or working.

a lot of older farmers will say. when u think its done give it another week or two..
EastCoast710 is offline Quote

Old 01-29-2016, 04:42 AM #24
Buddler

Buddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to all
Hi Ace fans heres my other ABH 6 Weeks in thanks..Bud
Buddler is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2016, 12:54 PM #25
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Thanks Buddler Your contribution is much appreciated.

Your Bubba Hashes look incredible healthy and resinous, maybe the yield is not going to be very high, but i'm sure you will harvest very solid, dense, resinous flowers of great indica quality.

I have been smoking lately a bit of Bubba Hash BHO and hash, and love it
My favourite indica hash from this year.
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:14 AM #26
Buddler

Thanks Dubi , ABH seven weeks in on straight water till chop now..
Buddler is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:11 AM #27
jay sus

jay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nice
absolutely marvelous! well done.
jay sus is offline Quote

Old 02-07-2016, 06:00 PM #28
Buddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay sus View Post
absolutely marvelous! well done.
Thanks buddy hoping for a great grow season for you hope to get some Ace monster going outside this yr.. Bud
Buddler is offline Quote

Old 02-07-2016, 07:22 PM #29
jay sus

jay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nicejay sus is just really nice
dunno, 60° N makes it bit impossible, but will try erdpurt, and nepal jam x erdpurt. wont get real bud, but somwthing is possible, with bit of luck. otherwise autos are only viable way, maybe some ace strain crossed to auto?
jay sus is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2016, 10:12 PM #30
Buddler

ABH.
Buddler is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.