What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was hoping to get some Pakistan Chitral Kush beans. When will they be available?

I would also be stoked on purple afghan..
Idk who has that besides bc depot and I wasn't impressed by that company.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I was hoping to get some Pakistan Chitral Kush beans. When will they be available?

I would also be stoked on purple afghan..
Idk who has that besides bc depot and I wasn't impressed by that company.

Ace has the regular PCK/Purple Pakistani. You just can't go wrong with Ace. I first started noticing them a few years back when I saw the great and kind hearted Esbe's grow of Bangi Haze.

Both Dubi (and Charlie Garcia of Cannabiogen) are gracious and knowledgeable cannabis artisans

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go to http://www.aceseeds.org/pckstdeng.php and place your order.

If i´m not mistaken they are in stock there...

Justin

Ace has the regular PCK/Purple Pakistani. You just can't go wrong with Ace. I first started noticing them a few years back when I saw the great and kind hearted Esbe's grow of Bangi Haze.

Both Dubi (and Charlie Garcia of Cannabiogen) are gracious and knowledgeable cannabis artisans

I just ordered from ace! Thanks

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got my pck! I got them germinating and I'm gonna start posting pics of this strain since I'm super hyped about it. Thanks to ACE and Cannabiogen and whoever else helped me get my hands on this gem

BlackBuds

Ive always loved PCK and have a line since about '92. Cant wait to see your progress. Good luck and positive vibes.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice.. :kos: Have you ever smoked 'the purps' aka purple urkle? if so did you notice any similarities between the two? (Urkle and PCK)

I can't remember what thread it was in but I read that PCK is an endangered species now. Something about the Muslim Brotherhood coming through and wrecking shop in the Chitral Region.

BlackBuds

I havent smoke purple urkle but will look for some if there is some PK in it, I was not aware of that. Also not aware about it being endangered. Looks like I gotta crack some more of that old stock. I dont have much purple in mine unless the temps are right. The size of the trichs is a sight to behold. Great hashy flavor and a nice comfortable high. Not too strong....seems to sit really well with me though. Great tasting hash from it and lots of it.
Thanks for letting me know about PU I will look for some.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't wait to try some finished product..

As far as the Urkle.. The leaf shape is really close. There's talk of a purple paki being in the parental line for the Urkle. I read a post by Dubi saying that the purple paki used to make the Urkle was most likely an old dutch line of purple paki. Might be some similarities though. Idk how different ACE's purple paki(PCK) is to the old dutch purple paki.

P

pugsly

I have kushmatic from tropical seeds its an auto version of PCK will be testing them outside this summer

Gelado`

Veteran
Just picked up some fems (got an amazing deal). Hope to run them at the end of the year.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey real hash Ya you should probably check out tropical seed company. They have very cheap gear and a lot of gems like pakistani chitral kush and other stuff that will interest. You also can't go wrong with there prices. There is a thread on here where a guy ran the strain red afro and another strain I can't think and they came out really nice looking.

I just picked up smooth smoke from them last week and its a nepal highland x pakistani chitral kush bx. Its also 75% PCK and 25% nepal highland.

Gelado`

Veteran
Looking forward to it! Since going indoors I seem to want to smoke pure indicas...got a pure Afghani and Durga Mata (Shiva) in the tent right now!

chappie

Veteran
The reason I chose PCK is because the effects are described as "un-indica". I tend to favor the long-flowering tropicals... but there is something really great about the indica growth structure and quick flowering time. It sounds like a fun one to outcross.

Gelado`

Veteran
Yeah, I noticed it was described as non-indica in effect, but I doubt it's going to smoke like a Thai or Cambodian! I agree that it will be great for outcrossing, but if it's good smoke on its own I may keep a mom around for variety.

Despite me wanting to grow and smoke pure indicas right now, the best stuff I've ever smoked is Thai and Kali Mist, so I really like it all. :D

Rinse

Veteran
Smoked like an indica to me, but not the narcotic "herijuana" type,
nice body buzz but it wont instantly turn you into a red eyed sloth with a fetish for ice cream,
its more a day smoke, clear headed.

G

Gelado, I will likely be running PCK after my Orient Express finishes up (End of May). Would be fun to compare notes.

Hey guys,

Just ordered PCK last week and really excited about running my first Indica grow. Looks like May, June is what i'm thinking will be my start time for PCK. Maybe we can do a 2-way start and really put up some color at the same time!

KS

Last edited: