in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Violeta

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Violeta Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2014, 08:37 AM #1
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
Violeta

Note: I started under the assumption these were purple pheno of Malawi only, I have edited my posts to try and reduce confusion.

Here are a few Violetas (Purple Malawi x Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush) vegging away, very uniform development so far.

Terpene is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2014, 10:27 AM #2
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi Terpene

Is the Purple Malawi crossed to Purple PCK (Violeta fem) or Purple Malawi x killer Malawi fem?
dubi is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2014, 07:29 PM #3
Terpene

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi Terpene

Is the Purple Malawi crossed to Purple PCK (Violeta fem) or Purple Malawi x killer Malawi fem?
I dunno, its your cross! The package says "Purple Malawi Fem" so I am assuming its the selection from your Malawis which happens to purple (like the pretty ones Tolkin Bowls ran). If I'm wrong, let me know, they are strong little plants - that much is for sure.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:00 PM #4
crazyfool*

crazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the rough
isn´t the purple malawii ...P.Haze x killa Malawii? ....

they are indeed beautiful little plants, looks vigorous !

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....69#post6427869 ( Link to my small personal grow)
crazyfool* is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2014, 12:22 AM #5
Terpene

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfool* View Post
isn´t the purple malawii ...P.Haze x killa Malawii? ....

they are indeed beautiful little plants, looks vigorous !
No the Purple Haze x Malawi is different than the purple phenotype selection of the Malawi line. One is entirely Malawi, but a unique color expression, the other is a pure purple haze cross.

From Dubi - The purple malawi is a very recessive pheno so is not stabilized but you can fix easily the color traits by crossing the recessive purple malawi with another strain that is dominant for the purple color. Purple malawi is quite different to the taller lime green malawi phenos, it has a more rotten meat kind of aroma and it's quite faster to flower, as some members commented previously it would produce a nice hybrid crossing purple malawi with a good purple indica. Should be very colorful, resinous and fast hybrid, good for both indoor and outdoor growing.

The purple malawi was easier to find in the fem version in our earlier malawi releases, we have found a very desirable purple malawi mum for breeding, not so powerful like the killer malawi mum but more pleasant, tasty and early flowering, still enough powerful it has been backcrossed again to the killer malawi mum in feminized format to try to stabilize the most colorful, resinous and powerful expressions. I'd recommend you to wait for the new malawi fem releases, hopefully will be available at the end of this year.

Purple Malawi:

Purple Haze x Malawi:

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:09 PM #6
crazyfool*

crazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the rough
I remember folowing a thread of someone who grew the malawii and found the purple feno.... looks awsome! the bud doesn´t eaven look like its a pure sativa, tooks quite compact!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....69#post6427869 ( Link to my small personal grow)
crazyfool* is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2014, 11:19 AM #7
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hola Terpene,

It was time ago when i sent you the seeds so honestly i cannot remember the details, but looking at the seedlings in your first post i'm quite sure is Violeta (Purple Malawi x Purple PCK), a strain we are about to release now in spring.

The Purple Malawi mum (rare colorful pheno from the pure malawi population) was indeed crossed again to the killer malawi mum in feminized reproduction. Now we are reproducing the purple malawi with 3 malawi males (grandsons of the killer malawi) so hopefully we can release purple malawi sooner or later.
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:24 PM #8
Terpene

Hey Dubi, you're right, they are Violetas!

Here's my Violetas (Purple Malawi x Purple PCK) vegging away. I have 2 more sativa phenos and 2 more indica phenos. After you mentioned the cross to PCK, I checked the stem smells. The stems really give it away, ranging from PCK on the nose to earth to wood/oily.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:36 PM #9
wingdings

wingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of lightwingdings is a glorious beacon of light
Love the structure of theses. I saw them for sale and now I gotta have it! Thanks for the updates Terpene.
wingdings is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:52 PM #10
greenpinky

greenpinky is just really nicegreenpinky is just really nicegreenpinky is just really nicegreenpinky is just really nicegreenpinky is just really nicegreenpinky is just really nicegreenpinky is just really nicegreenpinky is just really nicegreenpinky is just really nice
greenpinky has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Some beautiful veg plants.... lol donno if I'm high or what , but that 2nd post of urs terpene made me laugh my ass off..ill pull up the couch to this show!

greenpinky is offline Quote